vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hope you had a good one Dan

Default Hope you had a good one Dan

I see Dubord had a birthday today. Did you do anything fun or just another day at the office. Have some cake for me.
    Happy Trails!

Hope you had a happy day Dan. Had a couple lawyer jokes....but in this time of political correctness....

Sure hope you enjoyed every moment of the day - doing something fun. I'm still olda than you!

Well Dan Happy Birthday And Hope There More To Come. I Had A Good Joke For You But My Sensor Is Watching. So Hope You Had A Great Day.

Happy birthday Dan, hope you got in a cache or two...

Happy birthday Dan!

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker View Post
    Hope you had a happy day Dan. Had a couple lawyer jokes....but in this time of political correctness....
    I'm not scared... So these 3 lawyers walk into a bar....
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Just a simple Happy Birthday!

A house is not a home without a cat.

Why did the snake slither across the road?

Happy Birthday Dan. You know your not really that old if you were a tree!
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

Default Birthday wishes

Thank you all for the Birthday wishes, and special thanks to Bruce for the cake! And lawyer jokes, love 'em and don't be shy. Lawyers are a very easy group to stereotype so have at it. Maybe you have one I haven't heard. I have a wall hanging at my office that says. "The more I get to know my fellow lawyers, the more I like my dog!"

On a more serious note, even after apologizing to Bruce for inadvertently offending him and his family, he continued to slam me in PM''s not so much about the content but just in general terms. I have learned a new acronym from one in his circle of friends:"PAW" pompous arrogant windbag." I was accused of mentioning the fact that I practice law "appeared in 90%" of my posts. A critical comment to one's post is fine, but slamming a fellow cacher like that is unacceptable.

So while I certainly don't shy away from a good scrap, this was over the top and I have decided and requested that I be scratched as a member of this group. I have made a lot of wonderful friends and this won't impact that at all. I have volunteered to help in getting the organization better organized, offered to work on the issues with the AT, and from time to time tried to entertain with humorous posts that either didn't offend or offended folks who chose not to post. The exchange with the Board member was a loose-loose situation for me, and him and it should of stopped when I apologized but it didn't so I"m moving forward.

Life is far too short and the sport of geocaching is way too much fun to have it marred in this manner.

Thanks again for the Birthday wishes.
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.