vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dubord207 Achieves 1500 Finds Today

Hybrid View

Thumbs up Dubord207 Achieves 1500 Finds Today

Well, since Dan is back , we don't want this milestone to go by. He joined GC.com on 10/31/07 and today slid over the peak of 1500 finds. A respectible and dedicated accomplishment in days shy of one year.

A couple of things to definitely note ~ which of course all helped to contribute to this accomplishement. First, he has been ably assisted by his finance Di, who along this year's journey of days going by became his wife. Additionally, although not retired, he does not work a job which is confining ~ in fact, he is the boss, so, when his employees let him go he is free to roam. He is familiar with the state and not afraid to travel ~ in fact, this man loves to GO! He has a sense of adventure. Not all of these were quickie or GRC caches ~ but of course some were.

Regardless of the number of caches you do in a period of time ~ I am sure Dan and Di would be the first to support me when I say ~ it's not the numbers but the journey along the way. The times spent together with family and friends, the beautiful vistas enjoyed, the special times for a picnic and all those memories (including loosing the Colorado)!

Nice going Dan - here's to both of you as you go on to many more!

Congrats Dan! Being your own boss can be confining in some ways, but very freeing in others Quite a journey over the last year, here's to the next.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    Congrats Dan! Being your own boss can be confining in some ways, but very freeing in others Quite a journey over the last year, here's to the next.
    Don't let him kid you. He's not the boss! he has two Gals in the office who run everything and tells Dan when he can go geocching and when he can't.
    I would have congratulated Dan sooner, but my desk top computer is toast and I had to get a new computer. It has taken me a few days to get it going.
    CONGRATULATIONS MY FRIEND!

Default Congratulations!

Way to go Dan! Now how many hours and how many miles did it take to do that in less than a year? I think it will take me 5 more years to get to where you got in less than a year.....
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

Wow, great milestone! Congratulations!

a very big congrats to you. maybe i can reach a thousand before the end of the year.
    Last edited by hide_from_the_kids; 10-29-2008 at 09:12 PM. Reason: word merging

I was just saying today that you must be getting close....come home an find out you did it. Congratulations on a remarkable accomplishment.

Default I'm jealous

I'm jealous and will never get there! 1500.... WOW!

Way to go Dan! I've got a long way to go to catch up! I'm going to try though.

Way to go Dan!
    The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.