vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dubord207 Achieves 1500 Finds Today

Atta Boy, Dan,
    ATTA BOY !!!!!!

Opalsns and Bubbabass

Way to go Dan....!!! So, which find have you liked the best?

I know, I know.......Di... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    Very impressive numbers for a short time caching. Well done! See you at an upcoming event, say the two in Bangor next month?
    yeah, very big numbers for a short time... I for one would like an investigation to make sure his name is on all those logs! I hope you know a good lawyer Dan!!

oh yeah, and congrats!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Default Thanks and Favorite Caches

Thank you all for the thumbs up. I think it was Haffy who noted when I logged my 100th find "Addicting, isn't it?" Well....... Looks like I spend a "little" time playing!

So here's my rundown: Favorite, Round Top, great hike and amazing view.

Favorite Coastal Cache: Rocque Bluffs, a 2001 cache. Do it at low tide and you can drive down the beach to with 30 feet of it.

Favorite Inland Cache: Pickle Hill. How a guy from Augusta (mapachi) knows about places like this is beyond my comprehension.

Hardest: Right in Plain Sight by Laughing Terry, found on fifth attempt after a boatload of clues!

Best Tribute Cache: Out of the Ashes and B-52 cache

Best Seed cache series: Sherwood Forest

Hardest Series: Messalonskee Trail series

Most fun Series: James Bond. The ORCA gang will enjoy the 4WD component of this cache.

Most laughs at a cache: Tie: KG's KrEePy kRiTer Cache and Dubord's Bachelor Party cache, both done with Patrick.

Most Challenging Multi: FFJ's Multi in a Mile

Strangest Cache: Moe's Mountain (and I knew Moe so it had to be a strange cache)

And emsdanel is right that the best find was my new bride, Dianne who was a little hesitant as a cacher initially but who does it with passion now.

Best kept secret about this game: that there's a wonderful mix of decent and fun folks playing this game, many who have become new friends!

Quote Originally Posted by EMSDanel View Post
    Way to go Dan....!!! So, which find have you liked the best?

I know, I know.......Di... :-)
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Way to go Dan!!!! I told you it would be addicting and now you have even surpassed me now. But we all know it's "Not about the numbers". One of these days we'll get together for a brew or 2 when I get up to Maine to visit again. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Love the run down - thanks for sharing.

Congratulations Dan & Di
    We enjoy reading your logs all about your caching adventures

Thumbs up awesome!

I love the reminising, brought back lots of great memories! Thanks and congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    Thank you all for the thumbs up. I think it was Haffy who noted when I logged my 100th find "Addicting, isn't it?" Well....... Looks like I spend a "little" time playing!

So here's my rundown: Favorite, Round Top, great hike and amazing view.

Favorite Coastal Cache: Rocque Bluffs, a 2001 cache. Do it at low tide and you can drive down the beach to with 30 feet of it.

Favorite Inland Cache: Pickle Hill. How a guy from Augusta (mapachi) knows about places like this is beyond my comprehension.

Hardest: Right in Plain Sight by Laughing Terry, found on fifth attempt after a boatload of clues!

Best Tribute Cache: Out of the Ashes and B-52 cache

Best Seed cache series: Sherwood Forest

Hardest Series: Messalonskee Trail series

Most fun Series: James Bond. The ORCA gang will enjoy the 4WD component of this cache.

Most laughs at a cache: Tie: KG's KrEePy kRiTer Cache and Dubord's Bachelor Party cache, both done with Patrick.

Most Challenging Multi: FFJ's Multi in a Mile

Strangest Cache: Moe's Mountain (and I knew Moe so it had to be a strange cache)

And emsdanel is right that the best find was my new bride, Dianne who was a little hesitant as a cacher initially but who does it with passion now.

Best kept secret about this game: that there's a wonderful mix of decent and fun folks playing this game, many who have become new friends!
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    Congrats Dan! Being your own boss can be confining in some ways, but very freeing in others Quite a journey over the last year, here's to the next.
    Don't let him kid you. He's not the boss! he has two Gals in the office who run everything and tells Dan when he can go geocching and when he can't.
    I would have congratulated Dan sooner, but my desk top computer is toast and I had to get a new computer. It has taken me a few days to get it going.
    CONGRATULATIONS MY FRIEND!

Default Congratulations!

Way to go Dan! Now how many hours and how many miles did it take to do that in less than a year? I think it will take me 5 more years to get to where you got in less than a year.....
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows