vb:literal>

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Announcing ~ The JD Foundation

Woo Hoo Cache Maine, couldn't have gone to a better person.
    Opalsns

Hey Vic.... I had another committment yesterday to attend to but it's now Sunday morning and after reading all of these comments about your breakfast I can practically taste it....it's almost as if I was there.....and that's good enough for me! Send me your address and I'll send along a check.....I was an absentee attendee. This is such a worthwhile cause.

Quote Originally Posted by EMSDanel View Post
    Hey Vic.... I had another committment yesterday to attend to but it's now Sunday morning and after reading all of these comments about your breakfast I can practically taste it....it's almost as if I was there.....and that's good enough for me! Send me your address and I'll send along a check.....I was an absentee attendee. This is such a worthwhile cause.

EMSDaniel

Life is busy and I know that you would have been there had you been able to be. I appreciate absentee attendees as well. Thank you so much
    Here is the foundation address:

The JD Foundation
    P.O. Box 130
    Abbot, Maine 04406

Hugs to you,
    Chercacher

Quote Originally Posted by Chercacher View Post
    EMSDaniel

Here is the foundation address:

The JD Foundation
    P.O. Box 130
    Abbot, Maine 04406

Hugs to you,
    Chercacher
    Thanks Cheryl! That was going to be my next question....

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker View Post
    Well this is the big weekend for the JD Foundation's first official fund raiser. If you don't already know, we are having a hunters pancake breakfast at the Lion's Club in Hollis, Me. This will be an all you can eat breakfast consisting of a pancakes, blueberry pancakes, apple pancakes, sausage, bacon, breakfast sandwiches, juice, coffee and tea. The Lion's Club is located at the intersection of rt.202 & rt.35, the doors will open at 4:30 am and we will be serving until 10:00 am. Everyone is welcome...not just hunters. We also will be selling raffle tickets for two cords of cut, split, and delivered firewood. Tickets are $5.00 each and are available at the breakfast.

Come enjoy a fantastic breakfast, support a great cause, and maybe even do some caching in the area.
    I know the the Hollis Lions club well. I held several offices in the Massabesic Lions club including president. This is a great organization.

Have sent a check and thanks for posting the address.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

You guys are awesome....thanks for supporting our fellow cachers. Welcome to our new club, Cachers Who Care!

Just a quick update, Cheryl ( Chercacher) is going to be on channel seven news tonight on a series that Carolynn Callahan is doing on suicide. This segment which is scheduled to air at 6pm and again at 11pm tonight will be also announcing the JD Foundation and what we are all about. Again this is 6pm and 11pm on ch.7 and also at 10pm on fox 22 Bangor.

Great you guys are getting exposure for the organization. Unfortunately, I am in Portland so I will not be able to catch it.
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

Can someone tape it and post the video?
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

I wish could do that but unfortunately Im not that smart, so if someone could do this it would be great.