vb:literal>

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Announcing ~ The JD Foundation

I wonder if you contacted the channel if they would give you a clip on digital disc? Also maybe it will be on the Channel's web site.

A very nice interview. They always clip it to just a few sound bites - glad they took good ones!

Default Tis the season

As the holidays and the end of the year are fast approaching us, we here at the JD Foundation would like to take a moment to wish all of you Happy Holidays. We would also like to express our heartfelt appreciation for all that you have done to make our first calender year such a success. Your support, generous donations, and grateful gifts play a vital role in making a difference. Suicide is a sensitive subject that may be hard to talk about.
    Together we believe we can make a difference.

With much love and a very Merry Christmas to all,

Vic and Cheryl Morin
    Dave and Chris Chase

Quote Originally Posted by Chercacher View Post
    As the holidays and the end of the year are fast approaching us, we here at the JD Foundation would like to take a moment to wish all of you Happy Holidays. We would also like to express our heartfelt appreciation for all that you have done to make our first calender year such a success. Your support, generous donations, and grateful gifts play a vital role in making a difference. Suicide is a sensitive subject that may be hard to talk about.
    Together we believe we can make a difference.

With much love and a very Merry Christmas to all,

Vic and Cheryl Morin
    Dave and Chris Chase
    Dear Folks: We never may know what impact is made on the hearts we touch daily. I recently spent the time to just "talk via email" with an internet friend. Today, he sent out a newsletter and named me as someone special.

I wasn't really so special. I had just listened and corresponded with him when he was down and needed a friend. My correspondence was sincere and from the heart. And for that, I hope I have made a difference.

Life is a journey and we all contribute. Some to saying - listen - do something - act..........and then others whose solo message is not so clear. Regardless, know - to take action is reaction = good or bad, but, to do nothing is like curling up with your head in the sand and denying someone, anyone or a friend - needs to hear you right now. Reach out my friend and say...........

May this Advent season find you in Peace with yourself and your environment.........may this Christmas be Merry regardless of where or with whom you may share the day..........and may the New Year show you the door of opportunity, health, good fortune and guidance if it is needed.

There are many out there - the JD Foundations, the Vics, the Cheryls, and many more to help you...........just ask us......shoot us an email or whatever.........we will do whatever possible to help you and/or yours.

So - with all that - Merry Christmas combined with a Happy and Healthy New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Dear Folks: We never may know what impact is made on the hearts we touch daily. I recently spent the time to just "talk via email" with an internet friend. Today, he sent out a newsletter and named me as someone special.

I wasn't really so special. I had just listened and corresponded with him when he was down and needed a friend. My correspondence was sincere and from the heart. And for that, I hope I have made a difference.
    I can assure you, you have made a difference. That person was 100% completely lost and he has done well to turn things around in such a tricky situation.

Hollora, thank you for everything you do.

If we had an award for Maine cacher of the year, I think you should get it.

Hollora,
    Good to see you helping someone via email. That's got to be tough to keep someone focused and not be in the same room with them. ( ie..phone , email ). You should be an advocate for the JD foundation. You have a way with words.
    Is there a link to the newsletter?

Opalsns

Those of us associated with the JD Foundation would like to once again thank all of you for all that you do for this worth while cause. I know I have said this many times already, but you guys just keep giving and Cheryl and myself are so grateful. Thanks to two very special geocachers we now have a facebook account for the Foundation and are working on spreading the word through our fan club. Our website should also be up and running shortly.

This past week Cheryl was the keynote speaker for the Guilford Grange and the Dover Kiwanis Club. She has been asked to speak to all of the surrounding Kiwanis Clubs and invited to speak at the State Grange. We would like the opportunity to speak (do you like how I put we) to your organization to explain the JD Foundations mission.

Email: thejdfoundation@yahoo.com

Vic and Cheryl Morin
    Dave and Chris Chase
    POB 130
    Abbot, Me. 04406

Hi Vic, the website looks great!

Very nicely done. Thanks for the link.

Very nice site, everything nicely laid out and clear.