vb:literal>

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Announcing ~ The JD Foundation

Looks great.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

When Cheryl purchased the domain name we were not aware that it was not transferable for 60 days. So not until we used Homestead to build this site did we find out this little piece of information. Hence the link thejdfoundation.homestead.com that I posted yesterday. Well today they told us that even though the domain is not transferable for a couple of weeks yet, that we can use the name anyway. http://www.thejdfoundation.org

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker View Post
    When Cheryl purchased the domain name we were not aware that it was not transferable for 60 days. So not until we used Homestead to build this site did we find out this little piece of information. Hence the link thejdfoundation.homestead.com that I posted yesterday. Well today they told us that even though the domain is not transferable for a couple of weeks yet, that we can use the name anyway. http://www.thejdfoundation.org
    That's great news! Nice going.......a bit cleaner. Now we all need to give you a bunch of hits so it pops up on a search.

Well, that is what any proud PaPa would do.......

Just be careful. My mother told me if I clicked on it too many times I would go blind.

Oh that may have been something else. Never mind, click away.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Default Yardsale

We will be at the Morton Ave Gym, Dover-Foxcroft 9-2 on Saturday the 14th of March for a indoor yardsale. 40 tables of antiques, collectibles, crafts, etc. Plenty of good food to eat, lots of great bargains to be had. Hope to see some of you there.

You know I can't be there in person but will be in spirit. Hope all goes well.

Hey Vic...am I to understand that you'll be there with a table selling things?

Quote Originally Posted by EMSDanel View Post
    Hey Vic...am I to understand that you'll be there with a table selling things?
    I will and so won't my lovely wife. This is a preliminary round for our huge sale in May. We have already taken in a $100.00 and haven't sold a thing yet. People in Abbot are awesome.