vb:literal>

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Announcing ~ The JD Foundation

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    You know I can't be there in person but will be in spirit. Hope all goes well.
    Lois you are always there with us. This time some of your china cabinet is also there. Luv ya

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker View Post
    Lois you are always there with us. This time some of your china cabinet is also there. Luv ya
    Hee, hee - that's right and I will have more!

OK, got it..... If I can break away early enough tomorrow morning you may see me there with some contributions to your table.

Default Yardsale

Wow!! The yardsale went better then we could have hoped. Thank you everyone who donated to our sale, we can't do this without all of you. Special thanks to Ekidokia, and the EMSDaniel Team for driving all the way to Dover to bring us items for the sale. Even more important then the sale of items was all of the wonderful contacts that were made for the JD Foundation. Don't forget that our big yardsale is going to be on Memorial Day Weekend. We need all of your good clean used items for this sale. Email thejdfoundation@yahoo.com, or call 207 876 2295 to make arrangements for pickup of items. Thank you, Vic and Cheryl Morin and all of the JD Foundation members.

You know what? You never know who you know until you talk to them. Cheryl and I meet a long time ago in Waterboro. Nice to bring back memories.

I bought a book on snowshoeing. Needed it the other day, it was my first time on them.

Daniel brought in some really cool stuff.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Nice article in the BDN today. Sounds like a Mega Yard Sale - gotta love it!

I echo Hollora's comment about kudos for the article in the Bangor Daily News today. I have so much adoration for your tireless efforts and unwavering focus on youth suicide prevention. It is worth every second you put into it. We all need to be more aware of the signs and symptoms that present and that often go unnoticed. And thanks to you, the article in today's BDN brings attention to those indications. I'm so glad you are there, leading the effort to educate.