vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: favorite caches

Woot! Enjoy your coin!

WOoooooooooooooo HOooooooooooooo,
    WE HAVE A WINNER !!!!!!!!
    Congratulations ! I'm glad it was finally retrieved .
    KD1EJ came up from RI and went looking for it this morning but did not find find it. We were going to get it tomorrow, now we don't have too, Thanks !!!
    Do you want us to give the coin to someone for you or send it to you. If mailed, PM your address !!!
    Again,
    WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO,
    Team Cachin' Crow

A wonderful caching Team and very deserving of this reward! For those of us who have viewed this Team in action at the last TWO, count them 2, CITO Events in Brewer - a wonderful family! Those who Cache together - Stay together!

Thanks Opalsns for rewarding this crew handsomely! If they don't respond right away - PM them - I think Dad is working this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by masterson of the universe View Post
    Congrats...Enjoy you're coin. Was the crow following the "hole" time like mentioned in chat on wednesday?
    it could have been because of the leaves but i did not see any wholes the hole time i was there. it was wierd the hole time the crow would take short flights from tree to tree and as i would pass it it would kaw or however you speel the sound a crow makes at me and the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Opalsns View Post
    WOoooooooooooooo HOooooooooooooo,
    WE HAVE A WINNER !!!!!!!!
    Congratulations ! I'm glad it was finally retrieved .
    KD1EJ came up from RI and went looking for it this morning but did not find find it. We were going to get it tomorrow, now we don't have too, Thanks !!!
    Do you want us to give the coin to someone for you or send it to you. If mailed, PM your address !!!
    Again,
    WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO,
    Team Cachin' Crow

no i believe the thanks go to you. you set the pace and gave the motivation just what i needed. we will pm you with info. thank you again
    Last edited by hide_from_the_kids; 11-08-2008 at 06:02 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    A wonderful caching Team and very deserving of this reward! For those of us who have viewed this Team in action at the last TWO, count them 2, CITO Events in Brewer - a wonderful family! Those who Cache together - Stay together!

Thanks Opalsns for rewarding this crew handsomely! If they don't respond right away - PM them - I think Dad is working this weekend.
    thank you hollora for the uplifting words and thank you for your sound advise and being there for us during these trials of life (sick family member). we appreciate you and hope once things for us get back to normal than we can start doing events again. i am aready lookiing foward to the next brewer cito. maybe next year we will stop when everyone else does and not be late for the food.
    Last edited by hide_from_the_kids; 11-08-2008 at 11:25 AM. Reason: just woke up

we recieved the CACHIN CROW GEOCOIN TODAY THANK YOU VERY MUCH. WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING SOMEDAY.THANKS AGAIN FOR THE MOTIVATION

May it bring you Love, Luck and Happiness!!!!

Team Cachin' Crow