vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WWFM and Beer and Wings Twofer this Saturday!

Thumbs up WWFM and Beer and Wings Twofer this Saturday!

Don't forget there are two events in Bangor this coming Saturday. Lots of new caches in the area as well. I have just posted the schedule for the flash mob event. As far as the Beer and Wings....well you all know what to do. These events are both kid friendly. Sea Dog is a class A restaurant, and family friendly. We are just in one section of the dining room. Not the bar in case some of thought it was. Hope to see a good turnout.
    Happy Trails!

I'll be there! Will drop some bugs soon.

Question Quick Question

This will be my first WWFM. Do I bring a piece of paper with our geocaching name on it? Or do I sign a log. Also, I'm assuming camera's are ok, is there some other piece of etiquette that I need to know about? Here's to beer and wings!!
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

Default Mob thing

Di and I are coming unless I inadvertently harvest a deer Saturday morning, chances of that being rather slim!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Default See the cache page

Quote Originally Posted by fins2right View Post
    This will be my first WWFM. Do I bring a piece of paper with our geocaching name on it? Or do I sign a log. Also, I'm assuming camera's are ok, is there some other piece of etiquette that I need to know about? Here's to beer and wings!!
    Yes, a bucket for slips of paper with your caching name will be there for you to drop it into. That is how the door prize will be chosen. and to serve a s a log record.
    Happy Trails!

no luck for me i got to work.

Thumbs up What a great turnout.

Well what can I say. This gathering went off without a hitch. I sat in Paddy Murphy's with Parmachenee and Quilting Mom and Mike waiting for the time to come. First I see one cacher strolling by then another. Just not that many. And then WHAM out of the woodwork you all came. I feel bad I didn't have enough of the meal and bubbles to go around, but I was expecting no more than 50. I counted about 78! WOW!! I had more fun in 15 minutes that anyone could have imagined. We certainly had a few wondering what the heck we were up to. The group photo looks amazing. Thanks Tim for that. I have sent the picture and the count to Sonny of Podcacher to add to the tally. TAT won the door prize, a geocoin. I tried to greet as many as I could, and to those of you I missed, I'm sorry. Thank you all for making this such a huge success.
    Happy Trails!

Is the group photo up on the site somewhere yet? Sorry, I only recognize most of you by login name, not by your actual name. Not sure who Tim is yet so I don't know who's album to check.
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

Tim and Cameo are Cache Maine !

Opalsns

Default Here you go

A bunch of candid photos were posted on the cache page.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WWFM_IV.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	901.9 KB 
ID:	336  
    Happy Trails!