vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WWFM and Beer and Wings Twofer this Saturday!

Great photo,wish I were there. Thanks for posting. Someday I'll surprise y'all and show up when you least expect it....
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Time to play the identification game so that names can be put to faces for some of us.

PAX Marine (my dad Barry) sitting on the ground in the front row with the blue shirt and green vest. SEM Trexer (my broter Scott) is sitting to the left of the stroller in the jeans and blue windshirt. Myself (Corey) is to his left in the grey fleece and jeans. Cooper (my son) is infront of me in the blue.

Thanks to this site and facebook, I recognize a couple other faces. Anyone else care to identify themselves?
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

Well, I am not good here but I don't see a person on the ground with the blue shirt and green vest..........maybe I don't see the green - Is this the fellow over the letter "D"?

Hollora - grey haired lady with puffy blue vest beside baby stroller on the right. Dark haired girl in whitish sweater near back on right behind lady in Red fleece is the mother - Francis Family and the young daughter Amara was in a non-visable stroller in back with her. Man looking over the shoulder of the lady in red fleece is TAT.....and to his right is bebesue (Orono Land Trust). In front is a lady in white with jeans by a brown and white dog - behind her is dubord207 and wife Di (he has a black and red jacket ~ she has dark glasses and a dark fleece, light pants). Those are a few I feel comfortable to ID.

Question In case anyone doesn't know me

As the host I hope many knew who I was. In case you missed it I am standing about top dead center. Blue jacket with my arms folded. I am sporting my stylish mostly grey winter beard.
    Happy Trails!

Default Crutches is the clue...

A little to the left of Brad (Mainiac) and down a row you'll see a guy with not that much hair that would be Ekidokia....I'm the distinguish looking fella in the blue cap just behind him...I was also the guy running around on the crutches.

Top row in front of the lamp post, just to Mainiac1957's right, I'm the guy with the red shirt and brown jacket sporting the cheesy smile

I'm the guy in the BFD T-shirt and leather zip-up boots . . .
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    I'm the guy in the BFD T-shirt and leather zip-up boots . . .

don't lie! I have the picture that proves the elusive FFJ was there, if you look closely you can see him on the fire escape on the paddy murphy's building...

Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    don't lie! I have the picture that proves the elusive FFJ was there, if you look closely you can see him on the fire escape on the paddy murphy's building...
    That is the funniest post I've seen here in a while! Thanks for making my day!!!

Thumbs up I thought he looked familiar....

Thanks Aaron, you truely made my day as well.
    Happy Trails!