vb:literal>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Did you vote yet?

Quote Originally Posted by hide_from_the_kids View Post
    ...Ove60% of those gaurdrails aren't even from the USA....
    58%of all statistics are false and 92% of all statistics made from hiram are extremely false....
    WOW...it really IS about the numbers..

Quote Originally Posted by mainesurveyor View Post
    WOW...it really IS about the numbers..
    HAHAHAHAHAHA
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Default Look out for the flatlanders

I just received an email from PETGR. (People for the ethical treatment of guardrails) They want all to know that guardrails are people too and caches placed there are abusive They say that they are going to protest by dressing up as guardrails and singing "give steel a chance" at the WWFM in Bangor this weekend.
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

WhereRwe, that is too funny.

I voted early and often.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Exclamation News Flash

Quote Originally Posted by fins2right View Post
    I just received an email from PETGR. (People for the ethical treatment of guardrails) They want all to know that guardrails are people too and caches placed there are abusive They say that they are going to protest by dressing up as guardrails and singing "give steel a chance" at the WWFM in Bangor this weekend.
    AS PEOPLE GATHERED IN BANGOR TODAY, WHAT WAS TO BE A PEACEFUL PROTEST BY THE PETGR (PEOPLE FOR THE ETHICAL TREATMENT OF GUARDRAILS)WENT SOUR AS ONE MEMBER OF THE GROUP WENT TO THE EXTREME AND JUMPED OUT IN FRONT OF A PASSING CAR RESULTING IN A TANGLED MASS OF STEEL. THE PROTEST WAS ABRUPTLY ENDED AND A MOB RESULTED. LOCAL AUTHORITIES COMMENTED "ANY BENT STEEL WOULD BE REPLACED". NEW STRONGER RECYCLED STEEL IS STANDING BY READY TO SERVE THE COMMUNITY. A SPOKESMAN FOR THIS NEWLY FORMED GROUP SAYS "ALL CACHES ARE WELCOME" AND "WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO REPRESENT THE GETCRG(GUARDRAILS FOR THE ETHICAL TREATMENT OF CACHES AND ROADSIDE GRASS.

AS PEOPLE GATHERED IN BANGOR TODAY, WHAT WAS TO BE A PEACEFUL PROTEST BY THE PETGR (PEOPLE FOR THE ETHICAL TREATMENT OF GUARDRAILS)WENT SOUR AS ONE MEMBER OF THE GROUP WENT TO THE EXTREME AND JUMPED OUT IN FRONT OF A PASSING CAR RESULTING IN A TANGLED MASS OF STEEL. THE PROTEST WAS ABRUPTLY ENDED AND A MOB RESULTED. LOCAL AUTHORITIES COMMENTED "ANY BENT STEEL WOULD BE REPLACED". NEW STRONGER RECYCLED STEEL IS STANDING BY READY TO SERVE THE COMMUNITY. A SPOKESMAN FOR THIS NEWLY FORMED GROUP SAYS "ALL CACHES ARE WELCOME" AND "WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO REPRESENT THE GETCRG(GUARDRAILS FOR THE ETHICAL TREATMENT OF CACHES AND ROADSIDE GRASS.
    I agree with you fully 110%!!! This is what I've been saying all along since day one. We need to protect these gaurdrails! They have a right to be here to! And I think we should spend more on the grass too. If I'm elected I'll make sure to make sure everyone is happy and no one is left out!

Vote for Hiram, He's forgainst everything you're forgainst.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

I voted for the guardrails before I voted against the guardrails!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."