vb:literal>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did you vote yet?

Voting was easy my way, walked in, voted and left. No lines No hassles and since I do not have a home phone anymore no one calling me telling me where to vote!!!!!!!

as i said earlier i voted then came home to the phone about an hour later. i noticed the caller id and it said kennebec democratic. so i answered and the guy on the other end started to ask if i voted yet and i responded with your going to give a thousand dollars to vote for who and he hung up.

I agree Bruce on the sign thing. There are so many of them you can't see what is beyond the curb!
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

And to think of all the ground that gets trampled by people placing the signs! And then they wants us to protect the environment! Who is going to stand up for roadside grass? The poor trampled roadside grass! Roadside greenery should be reserved land so that Geocachers and other nature enthusiasts can enjoy its beauty and be able to grab a guardrail micro without tripping over all the signs!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    And to think of all the ground that gets trampled by people placing the signs! And then they wants us to protect the environment! Who is going to stand up for roadside grass? The poor trampled roadside grass! Roadside greenery should be reserved land so that Geocachers and other nature enthusiasts can enjoy its beauty and be able to grab a guardrail micro without tripping over all the signs!
    I disagree! without all the roadside grass, the election signs would have no place to live! do you really want to displace that many signs!?!? sheesh, think about someone other than yourself for once!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    I disagree! without all the roadside grass, the election signs would have no place to live! do you really want to displace that many signs!?!? sheesh, think about someone other than yourself for once!
    i agree with brdad. who will be the voice for the grass.even more who will be the voice of the guardrail cache who's home was invaded by those signs.who's view of the ditch was obstructed. they don't want milfoil in the lakes and streams the caches don't want signs on their front lawns. i say down with the signs

Voted around lunch time on Tuesday. I do not go into detail about which way I went. I just think that its important that people voice their opinion and vote.
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

Quote Originally Posted by hide_from_the_kids View Post
    i agree with brdad. who will be the voice for the grass.even more who will be the voice of the guardrail cache who's home was invaded by those signs.who's view of the ditch was obstructed. they don't want milfoil in the lakes and streams the caches don't want signs on their front lawns. i say down with the signs
    I see how it is! bring the gaurdrails into the equation! Ove60% of those gaurdrails aren't even from the USA, and they depend on the city and state to take care of them! those are your tax dollars going to take care of those guardrails...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    I see how it is! bring the gaurdrails into the equation! Ove60% of those gaurdrails aren't even from the USA, and they depend on the city and state to take care of them! those are your tax dollars going to take care of those guardrails...
    58%of all statistics are false and 92% of all statistics made from hiram are extremely false. the roadside grass and guardrail are low income housing for the roadside guardrail cache if we allow hiram into office then he will do what he can to deminish these dwellings to make room for more and less attractive 4x4 trails where caches can live but at a higher risk of muggles and damage do to wildlife. brdad on the other hand knows the importance of the roadside grass and guardrail so allowing him to sit another term then we know these guardrail caches are safe and their homes are safe. vote brdad and help get rid of those signs.

this message was brought to you by the national guardrail cache alliance. an alliance that works for a better front yard for future guardrail caches.

the above is only a pun, a play on words, not meant to insult anyone (hiram) but if you feel insulted please keep in mind i'm polish and i don't know better.

Wink those are some well thought out points

Quote Originally Posted by hide_from_the_kids View Post
    the above is only a pun, a play on words, not meant to insult anyone (hiram) but if you feel insulted please keep in mind i'm polish and i don't know better.
    And lucky for you, he's polish too!
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods