vb:literal>

Thread: Is it worth the cash?

Question Is it worth the cash?

I'm currently using a PN-20 for all my caching. The unit works well, but DeLorme charges an arm and a leg for Topo maps. I saw my first Colorado at the Eustis event and was interested. I'm not even close to paperless caching (are ink refills made in America?) and I guess that there is a way to put the whole cache page directly onto the Colorado.

The question is, Is it worth it? I have a GPS that has brought me to 220 caches and has worked well. However, I am turning into a tech nerd and like the feel and options available on the Garmin. What would be a reasonable price for the Colorado, and is the Montana that I hear about any better. Or should I just stick with what I have? Thoughts?
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

Montana? Do you mean the Oregon with the touch screen or is there another one I am not aware of already? I would almost say go with the new Delorme PN-40. Google it or go here http://blog.delorme.com/ for more info on that one as well.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    Montana? Do you mean the Oregon with the touch screen or is there another one I am not aware of already? I would almost say go with the new Delorme PN-40. Google it or go here http://blog.delorme.com/ for more info on that one as well.
    My Fault, Oregon. I get my western states mixed up.
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?