vb:literal>

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrate 2008 (in 2009)

Default Okay, it's official

Okay, it's official. The event is posted: http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...1-048a0f811b05. If that link doesn't work it's"

GC1J9Q8

I personally think the title this year is kind of funny and a poke at myself....

Cool yeh!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaching Karen View Post
    Okay, it's official. The event is posted: http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...1-048a0f811b05. If that link doesn't work it's"

GC1J9Q8

I personally think the title this year is kind of funny and a poke at myself....
    Lucky I'm working on the newsletter right now... I'll add it
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

We love this event and always hope to make it but now I have 2 playing basketball so looks like the chances are slim
    Slowly but surely

Quote Originally Posted by FuddsGirls View Post
    We love this event and always hope to make it but now I have 2 playing basketball so looks like the chances are slim
    When my youngest left home, it took me three days only to get over my "empty nest syndrome." Don't worry Deb, the days of running around with those little creatures does come to an end (well, slows down) and you'll have your own life!

Enjoy them now!

Waaahhhhh I can't go. My son is doing a panel discussion at a conference in Northport that weekend and I am his aide.
    ~*There's Tupperware in thum thar hills!*~

Talking

When my youngest left home, it took me three days only to get over my "empty nest syndrome." Don't worry Deb, the days of running around with those little creatures does come to an end (well, slows down) and you'll have your own life!

Enjoy them now!
    Empty house syndrome??????? I had a party when mine moved out!!!! Finnally i can be 18 again!!!! Besides, they come back enough and the grandkids are more fun than your kids

Enjoy them now!
    KAREN IF YOU GET THE EMPTY NEST FEELING AGAIN GIVE US A CALL YOU CAN BORROW SOME OF OURS.

Enjoy them now!
    It didn't take my X-wife 3 days. The day after my youngest son graduated from High school I got home from work and there was a "Dear John" letter on the kitchen counter and she told me she was leaving.... Actually I made it easy and I was the one to leave though,seeing it was her folks house we were living in....
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by hide_from_the_kids View Post
    KAREN IF YOU GET THE EMPTY NEST FEELING AGAIN GIVE US A CALL YOU CAN BORROW SOME OF OURS.
    I call Dibs!! Hyperactive 9 year old on a rainy, cold weekend anyone? I'll throw in the 5 year old younger sister who has already figured out how to push her brothers buttons and get him in trouble. All this and a beta fish for the highest bidder!! No? Your right, my wife wouldn't agree....after a few hours and a nap.
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

Kay's event last year was the first geocache event Shotgun and I attended. We will make this one for sure!