vb:literal>

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Celebrate 2008 (in 2009)

All these folks posting here - hope they are also posting here. I mention it only in the fact, although Karen may check here for her numbers, not everyone who hosts an event does. Being new, folks may not realize they should post on the direct GC posting of the event.

It's also nice if you post your potluck - if you know what you are bringing - helps everyone plan. Looking forward to meeting lots of new folks. Last year - this event brought out a bunch of new folks too. This may be becoming the Annual Welcome to Geocaching Event, too!

Great idea's! I should have thought about posting what we were bringing for food initally. That oversight has been corrected. See you there!
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

Default Getting organized

I'll be sending out e-mail reminders on the monday before the event. I'm going to try to edit the event page as people say what they are bringing. I find it's not necessary to stick to what you say you're going to bring. Somehow, we always have a nice mix.

Welcome to all the new people. I'll have some "practice" caches set up around the school and thanks to other cachers, there are some real caches in the Windsor area.

I'm thinking I'm a little crazy to be running two events in a row... and this weekend I'm taking 26 kids skiing! YIKES

Well no one can accuse you of leading a boring life right? Thanks for all your hard work in organizing these Kk.
    Happy Hunting!
    RKDKBradley4

Default Don't forget to Celebrate!

Wow, Sunday is arriving fast! Can't wait to see you all there. I'd like to get a count on kids, if possible.

Also, do you have pictures that you'd like to show off? Send them to me and we'll make a disc. Thanks.

If we make it, I have 3 kids aged 9, 5 and 3. Weather hold out!!

Default Plans have changed

We can now be there!

Default They ain't heavy, They're just family

It looks like we have to be at Sukee by 3:30 to see my niece play pee-wee hockey. We will be there for the first hour (and 10 minutes maybe) with 2 little ones, aged 5 and 9.
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

I'll be brining myself, 3 year old son, and father. I guess that would be 3 kids.
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

It looks like we will be coming just me and my 8 year old son (fastS)