vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our 100th Find

Congrats on your first 100 - and on to many more. It is the journey - enjoy! Here's to many more as you make memories.

Wow! Congratulations.

I feel kind of bad, I just checked and I passed 100 a while ago and didn't realize it.

For me it's about the interesting places. And the hunt sometimes.

On the coins, I just purchased the Leatherman coin. It was only $10 with shipping. I was born in Maine, but grew up in Conn. so when I saw that one I wanted it. Working on a coin and pathtags of my own right now.

I don't think of this as a game. More of a sport. And every time I go out it turns out to be an adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Trick or Treat View Post
    Trick came home a few months ago and told me about geocaching after a hike with some coworkers from LL Bean. It sounded interesting and I was amazed when I saw how many caches there were so close to our house in Freeport. We decided to give it a try and were instantly hooked!

I've been obsessed with all things geocaching since then. I've listened to the podcasts from all over, read all the forums and feel so lucky to have started caching in Maine. The community here has been wonderful. Many of you have reached out to welcome us and and all have sent thoughtful and patient responses to my emails. People have been friendly and forthcoming in the chat sessions I've joined/taken over and when I put out a request for the back Maine Geocoins on this site, someone sent me one (and would accept no money) to begin my new collection.

Your caches have introduced us to new people, taught us some local history, and brought us to places we never would have seen otherwise. When I've looked for caches near my family's home out of state, I'm reminded how great the caches here are. It is obvious the amount of time and energy that you put into placing quality caches for others to find.

Our first 100 caches have been memorable and what I hope is just the beginning of a long and happy caching career. Thank you one and all!

Kendra and Dawn
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    Wow! Congratulations.

I feel kind of bad, I just checked and I passed 100 a while ago and didn't realize it.

For me it's about the interesting places. And the hunt sometimes.

On the coins, I just purchased the Leatherman coin. It was only $10 with shipping. I was born in Maine, but grew up in Conn. so when I saw that one I wanted it. Working on a coin and pathtags of my own right now.

I don't think of this as a game. More of a sport. And every time I go out it turns out to be an adventure.

Congrats E .
    It's all uphill from there !!!

Opalsns and BubbaBass

Congratulations

Congrats To You For You First 100 Enjoy Your Time

Congrats. It took me nearly five years to find my first 100 (took a bit of a break in between, as you can see by my avatar).
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.

Congrats on #100!! Hope you get to enjoy many many more finds
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

Cache Long And Prosper!

Congratulations!

Default 100 is cool

Congrats! I made sure I was with my familiy (four generations with me) in Nova Scotia. 100 is a special number.