vb:literal>

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nominations for Board Members

Hybrid View

Exclamation Nominations for Board Members

The Advisory Board Election Poll has ended and the voters to have decided to hold an election to refresh the board.

This thread is the next step for Geocaching Maine members to nominate themselves or other eligible Geocaching Maine members for one of the four available board positions.

To nominate yourself, simply state your desire to run in this thread. To nominate someone else, state your nomination in this thread and inform the nominee. The nominee must accept his or her nomination by stating so in this thread. If you are nominated and choose not to run, please post here as well. Please specify the first name of the nominated person. This will help distinguish which person is nominated when the user name may include multiple people, as in teams of families using one user name.

A list of members who have accepted their nomination or who have nominated themselves, as well as a list of nominees choosing not to run will be listed at the end of this post.

Nominations will be taken until December 7th at 12 PM. Elections will be set up shortly after and run through to the end of December when the votes will be tallied.

#############################

Nominated and accepted:

Brdad - Dave
    Ekidokai - Mike
    Kaching Karen - Karen
    Medawisla - Steph
    Sudonim - Andy

Nominated awaiting accept/decline:

Nominated and declined:

Cache Maine - Cameo
    Dave1976 - Dave
    Dubord207 - Dan
    EMSDanel - Dan
    Firefighterjake - Jason
    Hiram357 - Aaron
    Hollora - Lois
    Kayaking Loon - Jean
    Mainiac1957 - Brad
    Tat - Tom
    WhereRWe? - Bruce

All comments are a collaborative effort of the board members.
    Last edited by Advisory Board; 12-08-2008 at 07:23 PM.

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Advisory Board View Post
    The Advisory Board Election Poll has ended and the voters to have decided to hold an election to refresh the board.

This thread is the next step for Geocaching Maine members to nominate themselves or other eligible Geocaching Maine members for one of the four available board positions.

To nominate yourself, simply state your desire to run in this thread. To nominate someone else, state your nomination in this thread and inform the nominee. The nominee must accept his or her nomination by stating so in this thread. If you are nominated and choose not to run, please post here as well. Please specify the first name of the nominated person. This will help distinguish which person is nominated when the user name may include multiple people, as in teams of families using one user name.

A list of members who have accepted their nomination or who have nominated themselves, as well as a list of nominees choosing not to run will be listed at the end of this post.

Nominations will be taken until December 7th at 12 PM. Elections will be set up shortly after and run through to the end of December when the votes will be tallied.

#############################

Nominated and accepted:

Nominated awaiting accept/decline:

Brdad - Dave
    Sudonim - Andy
    Tat - Tom
    WhereRWe? - Bruce

Nominated and declined:

All comments are a collaborative effort of the board members.

I would like to nominate Hiram357 aka Aaron( I think that his first name)

I would like to nominate EMSDanel ... Dan

I WOULD LIKE TO NOMINATE ALL CURRENT BOARD MEMBERS PLUS TWO OTHERS : DAN DUBORD AND FIREFIGHTER JAKE BOTH I FEEL ARE WELL QUALIFIED TO BE ON THE BOARD.

lets have a female too--kayaking loon or hollora? Either one interested?

Default Decline with Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ltlindian View Post
    lets have a female too--kayaking loon or hollora? Either one interested?
    Thanks, but I think I will decline. Steph would do a good job representing the women cachers (and the loons too)!
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

Quote Originally Posted by kayaking loon View Post
    Thanks, but I think I will decline. Steph would do a good job representing the women cachers (and the loons too)!
    I'm declining too, but I do agree stef would represent the loons, I mean women cachers quite well.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Kayaking Loon is Jean.

I thank ltlindian for thinking of and nominating me ~ respectfully, I am declining the nomination.

Dan Dubord has greatfully declined by my personal PM to him.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    Dan Dubord has greatfully declined by my personal PM to him.
    Thanks, Haffy, but I for one would rather have a nominee decline in person, instead of 2d hand...