vb:literal>

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Nominations for Board Members

TODAY IS THE 9TH THE 7TH WAS THE CLOSING FOR NOMINATIONS. ON WITH THE VOTES

Default Nominees

If the "rules/bylaws" call for 5 Board members, aren't we there? Is Rick automatically a Board member by virtue of his status as webmaster/owner? Obviously he has to be involved in the decision making, but if he does so without being a board member then we have a full slate and I think we should simply move the entire slate, thank them for agreeing to serve and move on. I think the new Board is a nice mix of talented and motivated folks and I'm sure they'll do well.
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    If the "rules/bylaws" call for 5 Board members, aren't we there? Is Rick automatically a Board member by virtue of his status as webmaster/owner? Obviously he has to be involved in the decision making, but if he does so without being a board member then we have a full slate and I think we should simply move the entire slate, thank them for agreeing to serve and move on. I think the new Board is a nice mix of talented and motivated folks and I'm sure they'll do well.
    The rules call for 5 members including Rick. He is an equal and active member of the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    The rules call for 5 members including Rick. He is an equal and active member of the board.
    Okay, everybody. Let's just vote!
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

Please give Rick a day or two to set up the elections. They will come soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Cache Maine View Post
    Anyone want to withdraw to make this election thing easy?
    Don't think for a minute that that option hasn't been on my mind...
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Default Options

Don't quit now. This will look great on your resume!

Don't think for a minute that that option hasn't been on my mind...[/quote]
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

I agree.....let's have 5 and move on. Let's have 4 and Rick and move on....I don't care...let's just MOVE ON!

If Brdad wants to stay, let's keep them all and go with it...that way if someone can not participate as needed, they can drop off and we don't have to do this all over again.

Don't quit now. This will look great on your resume!
    Yes! I can state I was a geocaching community organizer! Instant hire! Oh wait; I am self-employed, no resume required. Good thing, who would hire me?

5 members including the webmaster works best, especially since there are no ties on board votes.

Once the election is over, we can discuss alternatives to an election and the efficiency of this one. By we should stick to the process that was decided upon for this one. Lets not confuse everyone by changing this one half way through.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

I would like to hear from some of the candidates!

What opinions do you have, and why should we vote for you?
    The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.

Quote Originally Posted by tat View Post
    I would like to hear from some of the candidates!
    But please no T.V. commercials....we've had enough of those for a lifetime.