vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Maine’s Alphanumeric Cache Challenge, GC1JJ38

When this first came up I had them all except zero and six. I just haven't had the urge to drive for the six. No emergency, I'll pick it up some day.

Quote Originally Posted by EMSDanel View Post
    When this first came up I had them all except zero and six. I just haven't had the urge to drive for the six. No emergency, I'll pick it up some day.
    I still need a couple too. Sort of the same way - it didn't get a high priority rating. But I will eventually getter done!

Heads-up everyone......I've submitted a new cache in the greater Bangor area and the name starts with a "6". That should save on driving for many of you in this area. Of course, I'll still have to make the drive south......(sigh).

Default Southern Maine Numbers

I have also placed 7, 9 & 0 recently in the greater Portland area. All winter friendly park & grabs.

Quote Originally Posted by lexmano View Post
    I have also placed 7, 9 & 0 recently in the greater Portland area. All winter friendly park & grabs.
    - Thank you.........So. Portland mall and Cabela's trip after tax season!

I checked my list the other day for the first time. I only needed 9 and I grabbed that this morning. Now I have to make a bookmark list.

Default Me too...

I just completed the final cache this morning with a newly placed 6 cache here in Brewer. Now I have them all with no wild card required.
    Happy Trails!

I went through my list. I'm missing 0, 7, & 9, which are fairly close to me. I'm also missing X and Z, both of which are about 40 miles away from me. I'll get there.
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.

In looking at what I am missing, I'm down to X, Z, and most of the numbers. I can't seem to figure out searching by keyword to get these to come up. How would a non GSAK, non premium member search to find the numbers and get results that aren't world wide or limited to my exact key word. IE: If you keyword search for 1, you get a single cache rather than a list of every cache that starts with the digit.
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

Well, I can just give you the answer - there is an X in the cache Xtra Light Never Hurts the Hunt in Orrington. And a Z in ZipLock Zombie in Winterport.

As for how to do a search by area as you described - will have to be someone more techno than me to help you.

Cache on - cache happy!