vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do you want contact lenses?

Default do you want contact lenses?

I am doing a clinical study of contact lenses for a major contact lens manufacturer and I need to enroll eight people aged 12-35 who have never worn contact lenses before to be part of the study. You need to meet the age requirement, be near sighted, be able to wear the lenses for 8 hours a day for at least 5 days of the week and be able to come to my office for 3 follow up visits after the initial eval and training.

You will be paid for your time and will receive all lenses to wear for the month of the study. The gist of the study is to see how long it takes me to fit and you to learn to insert and remove 1 of 4 different types of already available contact lenses. You may also be asked to answer questions about comfort and ease of use.

If you are interested (or have children who want contact lenses) this is a great opportunity to be fit (for free!). I need 8 patients enrolled by 12/5 so there is a bit of a time crunch here. Let me know right away if you are interested. My office is in Damariscotta. thanks!

I have often thought about it.

I'm out of the age range though, 45.

Maybe next time.

Quote Originally Posted by ltlindian View Post
    I am doing a clinical study of contact lenses for a major contact lens manufacturer and I need to enroll eight people aged 12-35 who have never worn contact lenses before to be part of the study. You need to meet the age requirement, be near sighted, be able to wear the lenses for 8 hours a day for at least 5 days of the week and be able to come to my office for 3 follow up visits after the initial eval and training.

You will be paid for your time and will receive all lenses to wear for the month of the study. The gist of the study is to see how long it takes me to fit and you to learn to insert and remove 1 of 4 different types of already available contact lenses. You may also be asked to answer questions about comfort and ease of use.

If you are interested (or have children who want contact lenses) this is a great opportunity to be fit (for free!). I need 8 patients enrolled by 12/5 so there is a bit of a time crunch here. Let me know right away if you are interested. My office is in Damariscotta. thanks!
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Man I wish I were up that way too and younger (56)....
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

I Would Be Willing To Try Can You Pm Me Some More Information

Dang I am too old and have worn contact lens before. I need to get a contact lens exam but have been having fun finding someone that takes VSP and does not try to charge me twice for the exam.

I also talked to my daughter and while she is in the age group she already wears contacts

I'm too ole... 49. I'd love to get contacts but have been afraid of the expense, with my astigmatism and needing bifocals and all.
    ~*There's Tupperware in thum thar hills!*~

finding someone that takes VSP and does not try to charge me twice for the exam.
    No VSP, but I won't charge you twice for an exam!

If you have two flat tires, you pay for each tire. Shouldn't you pay twice for two eyes?
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    If you have two flat tires, you pay for each tire. Shouldn't you pay twice for two eyes?
    I dunno, I've never had a flat eye before...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Suprisingly, there is such a condition as a 'flat' eye. It's bad news.