vb:literal>

Thread: I'm going for a day long hunt!!

Hybrid View

Post I'm going for a day long hunt!!

Hi gang, This Saturday the 16th I am going caching from early till late. If any of you are interested in joining me you are welcome to. I will be leaving Brewer around 6:30 and getting back I don't know when. I am meeting The Blazing Trolls in Waterville around 1:00. You can join for any portion you like. My list to find goes like this:Plymouth Pond Cache, Geocaching Friends, Garland Pond Cache , Wassooooookeag, Coburn Park Cache, Heselton Street Walking Trail , Skowhegan Watching Place, The Take A Break Cache, The Stand II, Cache in on great view of Knox, Field of Dreams Cache, Sanborn Pond Cache, The Stand "With A View", Picnic by the Bay, Belfast By the Bay, Moose Point, Marsh Stream Cache, Sears Island Special,and The kidder. I'm sure I may have missed a few along the way. I will not only make my 200 plateau, but I hope to beat my one day best. The weather is supposed to be good, so I am planning on this to happen. I will PM or e-mail you a number to call me at and we'll set up details. Let me know.
    Happy Trails!

It's good that you have your caches planned out - that's the best way.

You may want to wait on "Field of Dreams" cache. I tried that one Sunday, and the south end of Unity Pond is covering it in 2-4 feet of water. If you want to wade, it's about 50' from the waters edge, according to my GPS. If it's still there in a month or two, I'll make another trip. Good luck

Default So...

Just wondering how your day went....hope things went well. Give us a full report.

His day went pretty good. I was with him the last part of the day and we got 7 finds and one DNF due to it getting washed away. I think he had something like 12 before we met up. I am sure he will be on here later and let us know.
    Blazing Troll

Thumbs up What a day!

19 hunts 17 finds and 2 DNF's Not too bad all in all. I wouldn't do it every weekend, but once in awhile is a great challenge. I put 260 miles on so I think I did way more driving than walking. That's how it is in Maine however. Quality as opposed to quantity of caches. Thanks for joining me Rick and Donna. See you in a week.
    Happy Trails!