vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm going for a day long hunt!!

Post I'm going for a day long hunt!!

Hi gang, This Saturday the 16th I am going caching from early till late. If any of you are interested in joining me you are welcome to. I will be leaving Brewer around 6:30 and getting back I don't know when. I am meeting The Blazing Trolls in Waterville around 1:00. You can join for any portion you like. My list to find goes like this:Plymouth Pond Cache, Geocaching Friends, Garland Pond Cache , Wassooooookeag, Coburn Park Cache, Heselton Street Walking Trail , Skowhegan Watching Place, The Take A Break Cache, The Stand II, Cache in on great view of Knox, Field of Dreams Cache, Sanborn Pond Cache, The Stand "With A View", Picnic by the Bay, Belfast By the Bay, Moose Point, Marsh Stream Cache, Sears Island Special,and The kidder. I'm sure I may have missed a few along the way. I will not only make my 200 plateau, but I hope to beat my one day best. The weather is supposed to be good, so I am planning on this to happen. I will PM or e-mail you a number to call me at and we'll set up details. Let me know.
    Happy Trails!

It's good that you have your caches planned out - that's the best way.

You may want to wait on "Field of Dreams" cache. I tried that one Sunday, and the south end of Unity Pond is covering it in 2-4 feet of water. If you want to wade, it's about 50' from the waters edge, according to my GPS. If it's still there in a month or two, I'll make another trip. Good luck

Default So...

Just wondering how your day went....hope things went well. Give us a full report.

His day went pretty good. I was with him the last part of the day and we got 7 finds and one DNF due to it getting washed away. I think he had something like 12 before we met up. I am sure he will be on here later and let us know.
    Blazing Troll

Thumbs up What a day!

19 hunts 17 finds and 2 DNF's Not too bad all in all. I wouldn't do it every weekend, but once in awhile is a great challenge. I put 260 miles on so I think I did way more driving than walking. That's how it is in Maine however. Quality as opposed to quantity of caches. Thanks for joining me Rick and Donna. See you in a week.
    Happy Trails!

Default wow

Thank GOODNESS it isn't about the numbers - LOL!! You must be pooped!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Default Wait till tomorrow!

Brdad, Haffy, Mike and I are doing Halfmile tomorrow. Then I will be pooped.
    Happy Trails!

Y'all are making me jealous! I'm gonna have to get out today. RULOST2? is at work, and my excuse will be "the ground is still to soft/wet to do anything".

I'll be in the Belfast area - hope to see you on the trail.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957
    Brdad, Haffy, Mike and I are doing Halfmile tomorrow. Then I will be pooped.
    It's tomorrow. Where are you guys?

Lee and I got 10 yesterday. not bad....