vb:literal>

Thread: Postponement of January Newsletter

Post Postponement of January Newsletter

Because we want to have the board election results in the January Newsletter, we're postponing it a few days, maybe a week.

That means you have an extra week to get me stuff. I'm pretty set on features. I'm doing one on Mega-events, so if you have something you want to say about that, add it to this thread: http://www.geocachingmaine.org/forum...ead.php?t=3468 and I'll pick it up

If you have or will have a tentative date (meaning it's not posted on geocaching.com yet) for an upcoming event, post it in a thread or PM me the tentative date and title.

If you know of a news story--geocaching in maine news--let me know where the story is; you can post about it in the "Geocaching Media News" forum. The February Newsletter will have a feature on the Maine/Regional Podcache, so new podcachers be ready to be PM'd with questions.
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

thanks for the heads up