vb:literal>

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2009 - Hancock County Relay for Life - Cachers Who Care!

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Dan has replied and this is a National policy......

"The national policy for Relay is "no pets at all". No dogs, ferretts, rabbits, etc."

What? No ferretts?!!

I'm hoping to participate. Any one planning on going from Portland-ish area??

Quote Originally Posted by Trick or Treat View Post
    What? No ferretts?!!

We'll be there

Default So.Maine

What? No ferretts?!!

I'll be heading up Friday morning.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Richards View Post
    We'll be there

Any idea what time you guys are going up? Think I may be going this one alone because of the no dog rule.

Smile Early

Any idea what time you guys are going up? Think I may be going this one alone because of the no dog rule.
    I'm leaving early around 8AM and caching my way to Ellsworth. Hope to be in town around noon.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Default Dogs

As long as you have a dog-sitter, want to put up a couple of labs? Do you have good insurance? No beer for Nick and no violent tv shows for Bo!

Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

What? No ferretts?!!

Hmmm . . . ferrets . . . very useful for cleaning out the chimney instead of using a chimney brush.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Hmmm . . . ferrets . . . very useful for cleaning out the chimney instead of using a chimney brush.

I think the people in the following clip would disagree heartily...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAhYJI9rmXc

I actually saw the whole one hour show on MPBN and could hardly believe my eyes. Good thing cachers and geocoin collectors aren't obsessive...

I think the people in the following clip would disagree heartily...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAhYJI9rmXc

I actually saw the whole one hour show on MPBN and could hardly believe my eyes. Good thing cachers and geocoin collectors aren't obsessive...
    That was great . . . I bust out laughing.

But I would respectfully disagree . . . I mean that hula grass skirt or tasseled hat or even the poufy ballerina skirt would work fantastic for cleaning out the chimney . . . although the ultimate chimney cleaner might be those giant butterfly wings!

On a side note . . . seeing that video made me realize that creating a Facebook page for my cat wasn't such a crazy thing after all . . . I mean I've never attempted to dress up my cat in a costume . . . or risk bleeding to death from the certain mauling I would get from him.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    That was great . . . I bust out laughing.

But I would respectfully disagree . . . I mean that hula grass skirt or tasseled hat or even the poufy ballerina skirt would work fantastic for cleaning out the chimney . . . although the ultimate chimney cleaner might be those giant butterfly wings!

On a side note . . . seeing that video made me realize that creating a Facebook page for my cat wasn't such a crazy thing after all . . . I mean I've never attempted to dress up my cat in a costume . . . or risk bleeding to death from the certain mauling I would get from him.

That's because that particular clip didn't show the interview where they said it all started with a facebook page. Run, Theodore, run!