vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hollora Hits 1,500 today!!

Thanks everyone! The treasure box which was opened, when I unwrapped a GPSr on Christmas Day in 2005, has given me much more than a few hours of fun. It has allowed me to meet many, new, wonderful friends, participate in some of the most treasured events of some folks lives, see wonderful new places, travel and so much more.

Once I realized some folks had goals of "numbers" mine were actually quite modest. How I have done an average of 500 caches per year is beyond me. Some have been alone but some have been with family and others with friends. Each one has been a treasured memory and/or journey - just some have been better than others.

Now, if I could only learn to stay upright and on my feet! LOL

Congrads to you. We were happy with 1000 so 1500 is a great milestone. We are lucky to be able to do winter caching in florida. Madquilter

May There Be Many More Finds In Your Future

Wow!!!!!!!!!!! I was happy with 199 caches this year. Congrats. (Actually I'm happy with 199 caches this year)
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

Congratulations Lois! You have been one of my geocacher role models since I started on this crazy fun sport/adventure. May you CACHE LONG AND PROSPER!

(Look in your rearview. I'm around 740 now, and gaining!!)