vb:literal>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Leave No Trace (LNT)

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt
    Sorry I was a little vague. The Team came across a multi stage cache where the coords were written ( in sharpie ) on a bridge, a sign and a rock. These natural and man made features were not put there to be defaced, for the purpose of caching. Thanks for listening.

Well I've got to agree with you on this one as well. To me this is pretty darn close to being graffiti and definitely violates the Leave No Trace philosophy.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Not to go over this topic again in more graphic details, but as promised . . .

http://www.villagesoup.com/guestcolu...?storyID=63145

Everything you never wanted to know about bathrooms/restrooms/washrooms and more.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

An interesting article, and just proves the old saying: "When you gotta go, you gotta go!"

I remember 30-something years ago with the US Army in Vietnam. I was on a secure base on a secure area, and we had BIG "outhouses". Eight holers - four on one side and four on the other. (This was in addition to the "P-tubes" - 4" pipes in the ground at strategic locations for "#1"). You'd have 2-3 guys in there, shooting the breeze. The "hooch maids" we had on the base also had to go, so you might be sitting on the crapper with 2-3 girls across from you.

Sheesh!

War is hell...