vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GRC's

Quote Originally Posted by ltlindian View Post
    They were as good as I barely remember from Bumstock! Anyone else barely remember Bumstock??? lol
    Sheesh! My younger son was the photo editor of the UMaine yearbook a couple of years ago. I'll bet he's got some photos people would wish would never see the light of day... LOL!

Default Winter Caches

Check out all the GRC's that Shuman Road Searchers have put out. If you use Brooks as a center point, you'll see a bunch.

I put out 5 winter friendly caches yesterday while in route to Camden, the last one on the waterfront. Take Route 3 East from China, then 173 in Liberty to 52 in Lincolnville to Camden. None are GRC's, but all are winter friendly and you can park within 100 feet of all of them.

Does anyone have suggestions for a cluster of these type of caches that might be accessable before the next blizzard comes rolling along?
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by ltlindian View Post
    The party was fun at least, at McSeagull's where Dani and the Tribesmen were playing! I hadn't heard that band since UMaine about 15 years ago! They were as good as I barely remember from Bumstock! Anyone else barely remember Bumstock??? lol

Good riddance. Remember what my occupation is.

Where the hell is that thing?

Wink Occupation?

Quote Originally Posted by EvilHomer View Post
    Good riddance. Remember what my occupation is.
    You call that work?????????

Really you set that up.
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

We didnt set it up, but we sure as hell used to knock it down. We used to have a van from the county idling at our back door just waiting for us to fill it and haul them down to P.C. Jail. That van would run 10 + times during the night, and that was just the police side of the house. Dont get me started on how many ambulance runs we had to run during the "Festivities". I for one do NOT miss Bumstock! :P OH and you behave, I still have your coin....HAHAHAH.

PS Look at this:

and this is the back:

The coins came out fantastic. I checked my mailbox out today and did not see one. Lost in the mail maybe?
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

What you see is version 1. The Chief wanted to make some changes so the final coin will be different. He gave me three of the silver ones to keep. One will end up as a TB coin like yours. The other two are put away at this time.