vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Favorite Caching Holiday Gift

I must say Santa was a bit funny this year.

I got an inflatable kayak. No vests, no paddle, no pump. I wonder what that means. This is the second one I received, but this one is bigger.

I also got some coins, so I can trade now.

The most important supplies I received to get me through the hard finds was a box of cigars.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    I must say Santa was a bit funny this year.

I got an inflatable kayak. No vests, no paddle, no pump. I wonder what that means. This is the second one I received, but this one is bigger.

I also got some coins, so I can trade now.

The most important supplies I received to get me through the hard finds was a box of cigars.
    OK - so I think I know you - and think you will be ok with this post....... But if not - like take this all in jest!

"I got an inflatable kayak. No vests, no paddle, no pump. I wonder what that means. This is the second one I received, but this one is bigger." Does this mean someone thinks you have grown.....and does not want you to inflate your boat.....or have a life vest should you sink? Heavens - the message here is very scary! Who were the gifters? Co-Workers or family??? LOL

You got coins - now you can trade........maybe just activate them an bring them to events for discovery..........safer and they may not disappear ...seems like it might be a safer bet than going out in that kayak to seek out a cache!

Anyway, cache on - cache happy! Happy New Year my friend!

What you need now is an inflatable "friend" to go out with you..... ;-)

Default Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by EMSDanel View Post
    What you need now is an inflatable "friend" to go out with you..... ;-)
    I hadn't thought about that. Where does one find those?

Default Santa

Santa brought this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    OK - so I think I know you - and think you will be ok with this post....... But if not - like take this all in jest!

"I got an inflatable kayak. No vests, no paddle, no pump. I wonder what that means. This is the second one I received, but this one is bigger." Does this mean someone thinks you have grown.....and does not want you to inflate your boat.....or have a life vest should you sink? Heavens - the message here is very scary! Who were the gifters? Co-Workers or family??? LOL

You got coins - now you can trade........maybe just activate them an bring them to events for discovery..........safer and they may not disappear ...seems like it might be a safer bet than going out in that kayak to seek out a cache!

Anyway, cache on - cache happy! Happy New Year my friend!

I can set you up with a supplier. I had one for several years after my divorce. I filled it up with water and froze it; it was just like being married!

Of course I got rid of it after re-marrying. Not that she is a replacement for a frozen doll. Hmmm, how do I talk my way out of this one?.?.?.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Thumbs up I have a suggestion Dave...

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Of course I got rid of it after re-marrying. Not that she is a replacement for a frozen doll. Hmmm, how do I talk my way out of this one?.?.?.
    Jewelry, Flowers, Chocolate, and begging.

In that order!
    Happy Trails!

Default Christmas Booty

My secretaries bought me a bunch of cache containers. I put five of them out yesterday while Di and I headed to Camden for lunch. They were just published.

Santa brought me gaitors so it looks like the enthusiasm for winter caching has not waned.

Santa also brought me a cortisone injection for my knee so I can once again do caches with terrain ratings above "1.5."

Life is good! Happy New Year everybody!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Default Knee

Next year ask Santa to fix the knee. Those shots can allow you to make things worse, if your not careful.

You probably already know that.

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    My secretaries bought me a bunch of cache containers. I put five of them out yesterday while Di and I headed to Camden for lunch. They were just published.

Santa brought me gaitors so it looks like the enthusiasm for winter caching has not waned.

Santa also brought me a cortisone injection for my knee so I can once again do caches with terrain ratings above "1.5."

Life is good! Happy New Year everybody!

d’76 Guest

I've heard that you may be able to acquire one of those at Daves romantic supermart on Hammond st.