vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Favorite Caching Holiday Gift

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976 View Post
    I've heard that you may be able to acquire one of those at Daves romantic supermart on Hammond st.
    I knew that was Connie I saw in there the other day!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

I got a Palm Z22. Now I can join the paperless revolution. Have not had a chance to figure it all out yet.

Default Christmas

I got a Garmin Nuvi, lots of Lock and Lock boxes and some swag. I want spring too! Although I was able to find two caches in Boothbay Harbor....
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    I knew that was Connie I saw in there the other day!
    huhhh??? SHe must have bought something for one of her other boyfriends, Hiram.... did you get a special something form Connie??

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$ is always good.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Actually, I got a new office chair that I'm now sitting in...in front of the computer. Who would have imagined that I spend so much time here that I would wear right through my old one? Gee.....anyone else in the same situation?

Well my spot on the couch is worn out from sitting there with the laptop! LOL

I think I can say I probably spend more time on the web then anyone here. I am not bragging because there are many many times I wish I did not have to spend all that time on the web. But you know what they say, "it comes with the territory".

I can however say that I have never worn a hole in this chair I sit in. What are you doing in that chair that causes you to wear a hole in it? or maybe I don't want to know.
    Blazing Troll

I have gone through 3 or 4 computer chairs. A lot of it is not sitting still and I am constantly getting up for something and coming back and sitting down. And I do spend a fair amount of time her as well doing one thing or another. It seems all of my hobbies require it!

Another issue is most chairs are probably designed for an average person, and in that regard I am a bit above average!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."