vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Martes Makes Find #1,000!

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kaching Karen View Post
    Congratulations on all your wonderful finds. Now for the big question... can I be a hooker?

Any woman can be a hooker but the real question is will they.

Default Not just women

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976 View Post
    Any woman can be a hooker but the real question is will they.
    Congratulations, I don't think I have had the pleasure of finding any of yours yet, but I'm sure I will enjoy some soon.

I was a hooker some time ago.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Congratulations to you. We have had a blats finding your caches and had fun caching with you on occasion. Although I do remember a winter event where you were responsible for a very noisy ride home, "W" found that thing the other day...You probably don't remember any of this do you...

Default Oh I remember...

Quote Originally Posted by Team Richards View Post
    Congratulations to you. We have had a blats finding your caches and had fun caching with you on occasion. Although I do remember a winter event where you were responsible for a very noisy ride home, "W" found that thing the other day...You probably don't remember any of this do you...
    I seem to recall that very interesting device/critter. So glad you have and not me.
    Happy Trails!

Congrats On Your Milestone And We Hope You Have Many More

Thank you to everyone for the acknowledgement on the 1000 finds. It sure is a fun sport. I'm looking forward to the next 1000, if I can only find the time these days...
    MARTES

Congrats on your 1000th cache!!! When I think of you, I seem to remember a hot summer day on the power lines and finding a can of beer! That made my day....but it didn't quench my thirst! LOL Your caches are so much fun!

Karen, you can be a hooker. As one of the "original" hookers I can tell you it's fun, it's easy, it's always different (yet the same) and the menfolk like it. Sort of sounds like the real thing but NOT! Somewhere out there a fellow cacher has the "hook" and I'd be very careful now that you've let it be known you want to be a hooker.

By the way, Congratulations, Tracy! it's about darn time.
    so many caches, so little time