vb:literal>

Thread: Most devious hide

Default Most devious hide

Hi! Just hike from Mesa, AZ. I was referred to your site by podcacher.com

It seems as though the "tough" hides in Arizona are all becoming watered down. I figured I'd ask some cachers far far away from us "what are some of the most devious hides in your neck of the woods"?

Thanks for your time. And let me say, this is a great web site. Ours is a little behind the times compared to this one

Arrow Gcthq7

This one was really clever and tough but so "Right in Plain Sight"! I'm sure there have been others, but I remember this one because I used to live very close by. It's been disabled, but if you contact the cache owner you may get some information maybe even pictures of what made it so clever.
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

I found one a few weeks back that was hanging in a tree.....inside of an actual acorn, hanging in a tree.....

Puzzle caches are evil in my opinion, but this one was really bad (see GC8261) it was hidden in a field of black lava rocks.
    The Adventure
    Continues . . . .

- Zoltarus