vb:literal>

Thread: Tb

Default Tb

Ok. I have a TB tag here I am itching to to activate and get out in the wild. I have a couple of ideas. They all involve making a Travelbug that the finders can help CREATE and not just move.

I was thinking of attaching a notebook and keeping the TB in a ziplock during its travels.

My two possible options would be for the finder to write down either their favorite recipes or just a memo of that day's experiences. Of course the other option is to just let people choose what to write (as long as it is no more than PG/PG13 rated).

My question to you all is what do YOU think of this idea and would you be interested in reading something like that?
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

Thumbs up no likes soggy

Quote Originally Posted by Team V3 View Post
    Ok. I have a TB tag here I am itching to to activate and get out in the wild. I have a couple of ideas. They all involve making a Travelbug that the finders can help CREATE and not just move.

I was thinking of attaching a notebook and keeping the TB in a ziplock during its travels.
    Buy a "Rite in the Rain" notebook. Otherwise, this is a TB I imagine going soggy . Rite in the Rain's are amazingly good with pencil, so I would attach a pencil.

I like the idea, but don't have a suggestion about what you should guide in the writing...
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

I was looking through the TB lists one day and found a lost key TB. People would put lost keys on the key chain and then go online and tell the story of how the key got lost. I really enjoyed reading the logs. I can't find it right now to provide the link but this avoids the soggy log issue.

That is cool too. I also understand the getting soggy part. Which was why I was thinking ziplock but we can not always trust others to think of that as well
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

What an awesome idea. I'm found of those "obscure TBs" and have one running around the US.It's a painting.
    Another notebook idea could be to let cachers Stamp on the pages, like letterboxing or even a Sticker Book. How fun.
    Great Idea Team V3

Thank you. I know I would love to see other peoples ideas of good recipes from all over the place, or read about someones caching experiences in some far-off location. You never know what kind of stories people would have.