vb:literal>

Thread: Hello Fellow Geocachers!

Smile Hello Fellow Geocachers!

We are a family of four who have become quite addicted to Geocaching in a short time. Hubby is Active Duty Navy and the mom stays home. We have two daughters ages 11 & 9 who enjoy it as well. Hope to get to know some of you soon. Happy New Year!
    Happy Hunting!
    RKDKBradley4

Welcome to the addiction!
    Lots of good caches in the Brunswick area. Don't be afraid to ask questions or tell stories here!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Welcome aboard! We (me, my wife and my son) are relatively new to caching ourselves (started this past year, 2008). I have found many very knowledgeable yet pleasant people on this site and I am sure you will find that the case as well. We have yet to do any Brunswick caches but hope to soon!
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

Welcome - and enjoy this fun addiction. One which you may do all over the World and as a life time hobby.

Welcome. I am a cacher in the Brunswick area my 13 year old daughter has just grown out off caching but my 8 year old son loves caching.

Let us know if you want to go caching some day.

Smile Thanks Everyone!

What nice welcomes we have recieived. We are looking forward to meeting some of you at the functions held. Just wanted to say thank you for welcoming us to the clan.
    Happy Hunting!
    RKDKBradley4

Hello, and welcome to the family!

You're lucky to have many fine caches in the Brunswick area. Each time I go to a meeting in Topsham (top floor, the old yellow mill along the river, above the Sea Dog) I try to pick up a cache or two. If you have any questions about geocaching just ask away on these forums. Somebody out there will have an answer....

Default Welcome

Welcome to the geocaching family! And, thank you for your husband's service to country. As Dan said, there are some neat caches in the Brunswick area you are sure to enjoy. I work in Topsham and try to get some lunchtime caching in whenever possible.

Default New Team

Quote Originally Posted by RKDKBradley4 View Post
    We are a family of four who have become quite addicted to Geocaching in a short time. Hubby is Active Duty Navy and the mom stays home. We have two daughters ages 11 & 9 who enjoy it as well. Hope to get to know some of you soon. Happy New Year!
    I am relatively new also. I have been wanting to do some of the caches in your area. Drop me a line and we can go on an expedition.

Actually, anyone drop me a line. I have taking out several new people with me and turned them on to the adventure, but I would love to gleam some experience from you old timers.

Welcome aboard RKDKBradley4. Have fun.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.