vb:literal>

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Nuvi Experiences

Sure you don't want to check out Charlotte? I'll meet you there and we can spend a couple of hours reminiscing or something? Let me know ok? I'm not too familiar with the area but would more than welcome some of my old friends for a visit.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    Sure you don't want to check out Charlotte? I'll meet you there and we can spend a couple of hours reminiscing or something? Let me know ok? I'm not too familiar with the area but would more than welcome some of my old friends for a visit.
    Charlotte is 140 miles round trip or so out of that loop but we were thinking of you. If you want to PM or email your phone number we will get hold of you by email or phone if we have time. It's a pretty ambitious trip so it depends on what our timing is.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    No Geowoodstock for us, we are going in March. But this is our currently proposed loop:
    RULOST2? is going to visit her family in Mississippi for a week in May - good time for this old timer to do some "catting around" (I mean - "CACHING around".)

(Sheesh! )

(I'd go visit Haffy, but he'd probably only drink one beer and want to take a nap...)

Funny how many states you seem to "just dip into" quickly
    Almost like you planned it that way...

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    Funny how many states you seem to "just dip into" quickly
    Almost like you planned it that way...
    That's just coincidence. I didn't have any say in how the roads go.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    That's just coincidence. I didn't have any say in how the roads go.
    But it's a typical geocacher's route: just hit the edge of as many states as you can! LOL!

I got the NUVI 270. I have all the caches and descriptions in Maine that I haven't found in it. I have snowmobile trail maps loaded in it. I have a silver car icon, snowmobile icon for when I am sledding, and motorcycle icon for this summer. It chimes when I am within 2500 feet of a cache. I simply hate trying to get the last 30 or 40 feet to the cache with it though.