vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2008 Election Results

Default 2008 Election Results

The election votes have been tallied and double checked. The newly elected board members are, in alphabetical order:

Brdad - Dave
    Kaching Karen - Karen
    Medawisla - Steph
    Sudonim - Andy

attroll makes up the 5th board member as cited in the Advisory Board Eligibility and Terms .

The current board would like thank all of those who participated in the process and to welcome the new incoming board members.

All comments are a collaborative effort of the board members.

Default Thanks

Congratulations to all and more importantly, thank you for stepping up and serving.

Congrats to the new Advisors! Wish you all the best and thanks for volunteering!
    The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.

Default Thanks

Thanks to those who voted for me. I hope that I will be open minded and willing to listen to all. I have made such wonderful friends through geocaching. Thanks especially to Rick for hosting this site which serves as such a strong communication link for us all.

Cache on everyone!

P.S. Shameless advertising going on here..... Don't forget that there are two events coming ups very soon; "Cabin Fever" and " Celebrate 2008." I hope to see good turn-outs for both!

congratulations to all and thank you to the old board members for there time and effort you have served well.

Thanks to everyone who participated, those that ran, those that voted and those that voiced opinions and ideas. It all makes for a stronger group.

Let me add my own congrats to everyone, old and new, and I look forward to the continuation of this forum that sort of binds us all together.

Congrats to all

Default New Board

The new Board members are a fine and diversified group. I assume they will get together soon and do some long range planning on what they'd like to accomplish in the coming year. I think it would useful for the Board to post their plans and priorities as soon as possible. Once they do so there may be some of us who can step up and offer our time and energy to specific projects or ideas that are of personal interest.

Good luck and thank you for being involved!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

I demand a recount!

I will be filing papers with the supreme court soon. Are there any lawyers available?

I want all the votes counted that we just found in the trunk of Al Franken's car.

I payed a lot of money to my campaign manager Rod Blagojevich from Illinois. He said I was a shoe in.

Oh never mind.

Congratulations to all. And just to prove I'm not a poor sport I will bestow a blessing upon each of you, told to me by an old Chinese friend.

"May you have and interesting reign."

Vote Ekidokai 2011 Board.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.