vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FTF Cache Ideas?

Default FTF Cache Ideas?

Our family is getting ready to put our first cache in the loop. We have read several posts pertaining to a FTF prize. What are some suggestions that you may offer up for us to put in ours? It's a small tupperware container going in a dry spot. Thanks!
    Happy Hunting!
    RKDKBradley4

Belay my last. We got some good info from the forums at Geo.com. Thanks anyways
    Happy Hunting!
    RKDKBradley4

A $100 bill is always nice.....and if you tell me where the cache is before it gets published I'll check it out and tell you well you did hiding it! Just kidding........ ;-)

Lightbulb unactivated or activated coins

...those are my favorite! I got one when I was "FTF" the winter campout event last year.
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Unactivated travel bugs, gift cards, caching supplies, containers....

The list goes on and on and personally I do not think you should feel obligated to put anything. It is a personal preference.

But I do not have any FTFs to my name either.
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

IMHO...Other than the owner, the knowledge that you are the first cacher to find the cache is the prize. Seeing and signing the empty log is the prize. Being the first to peruse the swag is the prize. Finding a unique spot in a place you have probably never been before is the prize.

Thanks for all the great ideas and inputs Love the idea of the $100 dollar bill, can't promise you it will have Ben on it though
    Happy Hunting!
    RKDKBradley4

My favorite is one I got for 2nd to find!

It's a knitted hat with second to find repeated in a band in small letters. You have to look hard to see it!
    The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.

Thumbs up useful is always awesome

Quote Originally Posted by tat View Post
    My favorite is one I got for 2nd to find!

It's a knitted hat with second to find repeated in a band in small letters. You have to look hard to see it!
    Wow that's really unique. You should bring it to the even next weekend
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

You've seen it, I wear it almost all the time. It's the green one.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...&id=1110362057
    The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.