vb:literal>

Thread: Good caches between Augusta and Portland

Default Good caches between Augusta and Portland

I'm taking a Newbie caching tomorrow and would like to have some suggestions on caches between the Augusta and Portland area. We have to drop my daughter off at the airport....

Freeport has some nice ones that should be winter friendly. And Yarmouth too. Let me see if I can attach them here.

Cousins Island, Snodgrass Bridge, BFI, Bears in the Woods, Muggletown Monument, What in the World Cache, Freeport Hose Tower, Freeport Meeting House, Freeport Village Park Micro, Dalmations Millie and Happy, Freeport Skating Park, and Boat Launch View--to name a few. Have fun--I want to come with you!

d’76 Guest

Now Karen....

We had this conversation before as a group. All the caches are good in one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976 View Post
    Now Karen....

We had this conversation before as a group. All the caches are good in one way or another.

I agree! Actually, I have grown to find a purpose for most caches and every cache has a purpose to be there. Biking and running to a cache makes it a purpose. BUT........ there is a cache I refused to find down in the Windham area. Maybe with my new openmindedness I will go get it some day..... right 1Manteam and Team2hunt?