vb:literal>

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The CENTUM Challenge, GC1KCQW

Thought I could go back and edit - see no option - sorry my spelling is bad - it should read - whoever might do - not go! LOL Enjoy the humor in my post with my spelling and keyboarding.............

Default Oh the things we say

The question has come up, "Can you do 100 a day by bicycle?" Well, some of us are thinking about taking on this challenge. We've got to find the right place, the right time, and the energy. I think it will be fun just to try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaching Karen View Post
    The question has come up, "Can you do 100 a day by bicycle?" Well, some of us are thinking about taking on this challenge. We've got to find the right place, the right time, and the energy. I think it will be fun just to try it.
    Knowing you and a couple of folks I think you might partner with - I think you are up for the challenge. For me, this would be extreme caching......

Always fun to have a new goal!

Someone at Geowoodstock said that the average centum took people about 200 miles. A centum by bike would take some detailed planning to get done (and shorten the path up as much as possible), but go for it, I want to read about the adventure!!!

You might have heard of Castleman of Castle Coins and Pins (though he's not doing those anymore). He was trying to convince me to come to southern CA (California, not Canada) and do a few of the caches that have been placed in shapes. They're easy to do; in fact, he did one by jogging. "Easily 1000 in a week...", he said.

When you posted this, I thought of those series. I sent him a message earlier today and he replied with some caches from the series:

GC1M5JJ this is one of the heartburn

GC1JEWR this is one of the smiley

GC1KPAV this is one of the NO CLUE

GC1JNBC this is one of the Tarot series

GC1M018 this is one of my wishbone series which is next to the geocoin highway

Search the google maps on these caches and you'll be in heaven

I like the smiley face. NO CLUE you have to zoom out and there are others in the area.

Now, if only you can get your bike out there with you, I think you could do it

IF you do the Centum on Bicycle I will add a First to Complete by Bicycle category to the cache page.

Now that would be a serious accomplishment!
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

Talking Go a step further Dick

Do an ONLY to complete by bicycle catagory. It will be all Karen's
    Happy Trails!

Would a tandem bicycle count? Or, would that be a separate category?

Default Hummm

This gives me an idea. More info to follow.

Default That sounds...

Quote Originally Posted by kayakerinme View Post
    You might have heard of Castleman of Castle Coins and Pins (though he's not doing those anymore). He was trying to convince me to come to southern CA (California, not Canada) and do a few of the caches that have been placed in shapes. They're easy to do; in fact, he did one by jogging. "Easily 1000 in a week...", he said.

When you posted this, I thought of those series. I sent him a message earlier today and he replied with some caches from the series:

GC1M5JJ this is one of the heartburn

GC1JEWR this is one of the smiley

GC1KPAV this is one of the NO CLUE

GC1JNBC this is one of the Tarot series

GC1M018 this is one of my wishbone series which is next to the geocoin highway

Search the google maps on these caches and you'll be in heaven

I like the smiley face. NO CLUE you have to zoom out and there are others in the area.

Now, if only you can get your bike out there with you, I think you could do it
    I need to check these out! Very cool!