vb:literal>

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: The CENTUM Challenge, GC1KCQW

Awwww...... You can't imagine how proud and excited I was to learn that there was a cache named after me out on the "Stud Mill" Road...how fitting is that? (as I flexed my muscles). Well, now I see that it's really on the "Little" River Road. OK...who told? ;-(

Default I would except....

I would join the mob heading out there this weekend but we are going to the county so Kathie can work on the DeLorme. Now if anyone wants to go the following weekend I will have some seats I think. PM me your reservations.
    Happy Trails!

We'll be making this run during our vacation the last week of July with our caching pals from CT. Looks like we may get to be the 100th to sign each log by then! Looking forward to the power caching and (hopefully) seeing some moose (or at least a really big turtle)
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

Quote Originally Posted by EMSDanel View Post
    Awwww...... You can't imagine how proud and excited I was to learn that there was a cache named after me out on the "Stud Mill" Road...how fitting is that? (as I flexed my muscles). Well, now I see that it's really on the "Little" River Road. OK...who told? ;-(
    Oh Dan, oh Dan.....

I'm hoping to do this some time in August. I'm off traveling with the parents for about a month. It should be fun.

Congratulations to Trezurs*-R-*Fun for successfully completing the centum challenge!! I was fortunate enough to be along for the ride and had a blast caching with Steve! He was kind enough to let me have 85 of my own along the way. When I do the centum here in Maine Steve will have a chance to accomplish it twice in the same state. Again, CONGRATULATIONS my friend and I look forward to more cache runs with you!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by shuman road searchers View Post
    Congratulations to Trezurs*-R-*Fun for successfully completing the centum challenge!! I was fortunate enough to be along for the ride and had a blast caching with Steve! He was kind enough to let me have 85 of my own along the way. When I do the centum here in Maine Steve will have a chance to accomplish it twice in the same state. Again, CONGRATULATIONS my friend and I look forward to more cache runs with you!
    I really wanted to go but one of the Transport Officers is off all week so they have me working every day. Later this summer I want to try to hit all 125 Ekidokai just put out recently. On my motorcycle of course.

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingTerry View Post
    I really wanted to go but one of the Transport Officers is off all week so they have me working every day. Later this summer I want to try to hit all 125 Ekidokai just put out recently. On my motorcycle of course.
    I think you will find the Stud Mill Road is closed to motorcycles, dirt or street.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Terry, what will you do different this time as opposed to your last challenge attempt? Last one was impressive enough however.

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingTerry View Post
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    I think you will find the Stud Mill Road is closed to motorcycles, dirt or street.

Hmmmm? I know its closed to 4 wheelers, but I dont know about Road Bikes. Some of the caches are on the County rd and the Greenfield rd which are fine for bikes, but the Stud Mill Rd, or ST REGIS rd as Google maps calls it, is a private road with some restrictions.

Where the hell is that thing?

Quote Originally Posted by EvilHomer View Post
    Hmmmm? I know its closed to 4 wheelers, but I dont know about Road Bikes. Some of the caches are on the County rd and the Greenfield rd which are fine for bikes, but the Stud Mill Rd, or ST REGIS rd as Google maps calls it, is a private road with some restrictions.
    nope, it's closed to motorcycles too. ATVs, Dual Sports, Road bikes, ect...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.