vb:literal>

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The CENTUM Challenge, GC1KCQW

You've been busy out there in the forest Mike. I see the bike connection now...
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

You have no idea. Muha, ha ha ha.

There is something coming that will blow your minds.

Default But....

Mike, is it enough? I think not.... is there more to come?

Just keep watch. You'll all be surprised I think.

I did it! I did the Centrum Challenge. I did it on the 11th. it took 19 hours but I did it. Hooray for me. I just spent the last two days listing them. Tom is gonna kill me today. Actually I did over 125.

Oh yea, Karen you'll be all set for that bike run of yours now.

Pictures to follow of a huge turtle. Also saw many rabbits and a nice moose. Found a bike. Saw a lot of nature.

Sleepy time for me now. Good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    I did it! I did the Centrum Challenge. I did it on the 11th. it took 19 hours but I did it. Hooray for me. I just spent the last two days listing them. Tom is gonna kill me today. Actually I did over 125.

Pictures to follow of a huge turtle. Also saw many rabbits and a nice moose. Found a bike. Saw a lot of nature.

And tomorrow you will "have mail"! Next to log the OkeyDokeyMobil into them all! Mike your fingers are going to be sore!

You have no idea. Muha, ha ha ha.

There is something coming that will blow your minds.

All I can say,,, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.~~Albert Einstein
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest. - Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980)

Thumbs up

That's impressive! You've been very busy. Thanks for naming a cache after us. Now we'll have to plan a weekend trip to come up there and get them all. What a numbers boost that would be. You're awesome man!

If anyone hears that Maine Publisher is coming north, please let me know, so I can hide.

Oh my......You know, Ekidokai, I was going to write to you to tell you how crazy you were for listing all of those in the Bangor City Forest caches on the same day. It makes it way too easy for the phone alert boys to go out and scoff them up before anyone else even sees them. I would have listed them one day at a time. Well, I just turned my computer on (8:15pm on Saturday) and fell right off my chair.

It's time for Dan's Top 10 List:

#10 - I think Maine still has laws about inciting a riot
    #9 - I've taken the liberty of informing the three ambulance services that cover
    the Stud Mill Road and Route 9 to pre-stage ambulances out there to
    reduce response times to the accidents that are certain to occur from FTF
    seekers sliding in to ground zero(s)
    #8 - How fast can I obtain a permit to set up a hot dog/hamburger cart?
    #7 - Don't look now, but the boys outside your door are wearing white coats.
    We can do this one of two ways....either you go voluntarily or you go by
    being "blue papered."
    #6 - Gob-ler has hired a helicopter
    #5 - I had no idea they had installed traffic lights out on the Stud Mill Road!
    #4 - The Maine Office on Tourism has the "Governor's Award" for outstanding efforts
    to bring tourists to Maine (true). Mike, this will surely go national.
    #3 - I recall that GPSFun originally turned down my request for the 6 caches at my
    Geo Zoo saying that, although the rules state that you must maintain at
    least .10 mile between caches, Groundspeak really discourages "power runs".
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    #2 - The Centum Challenge has suddenly become less of a challenge. Should there
    now be a Sesquisentennial Challenge?
    #1 - Bless you Mike. This was quite an effort on your part. Sincerely, there are
    many geocachers that will be very thankful. I did over 1,000 finds in my first
    year but have had to severely curtail my geocaching since then. I just might
    make 2,000 thanks to you. This is unprecidented......