vb:literal>

Thread: Anyone noticed changes at GC.com?

Default Anyone noticed changes at GC.com?

The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.

Bad link????

Works for me and you should go on over to the forums and see what they are discussing or arguing over so to speak...
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Got it, my auto log-in wasn't logging in...

So the one that would have affected me most is the option to download to a Delorme GPSr. I didn't consider a Delorme when I first started because I was intimidated by all the software and wanted to make it as easy as possible. Since I got into it more and am thinking about route mapping software and a portable laptop etc, I'm not sure that I would make the same GPSr choice today.

What I really would like to see is, in addition to the constantly changing find number next to your name, the number a find is logged in. For example, when logging a find it would be nice to see 1/20 - that this was my first logged find out of the 20 total.

Did anyone else think they missed something with these updates?

Knew the site was down and wondered why - this explains it. Thanks TAT.

Default new changes

I'm kind of excited about the auto download to PN units. It makes me feel better for buying one.
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

Thumbs up I'm excited!

I just updated my information on the GC page. You may need to go into your profile and update a few things due to the new upgrades. For those of you that own a PN series I was pleasantly suprised with the new straight to gps feature. A quick download and putting caches into my PN-20 is now one click shopping. I might have to spring for the PN-40 now and give the 20 to the kids!
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

Quote Originally Posted by fins2right View Post
    I just updated my information on the GC page. You may need to go into your profile and update a few things due to the new upgrades. For those of you that own a PN series I was pleasantly suprised with the new straight to gps feature. A quick download and putting caches into my PN-20 is now one click shopping. I might have to spring for the PN-40 now and give the 20 to the kids!
    Well, a 40 for a 20 and that one to the kids sounds like a plan. I had one a Geocaching teeshirt today and my granddaughter at 19 months was pointing at the GPSr. LOL