vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: One Brave Irishman

Quote Originally Posted by Dave and Gail View Post
    Sure hope I did'nt offend anyone,,,If I did I sincerely apologize and I promise it will never happen again. Wait a minute ,,,,,,I offended myself!!! Now I'm mad Oh Boy,,wait till I get ahold of myself, why I'll,,,wait ,,,maybe I'll get a lawyer and sue!! Anyone know a good lawyer??? Would a retired lawyer be cheaper??? Can they still sue people now that they are not practicing and are now just plain old normal people???LOL Sorry Dubord,,,Any way,,,those that know me realize that I love to joke around ,,and would never mean to really offend anyone that does not deserve it. Really hope I did'nt offend Hiram, because I know him, and he has very fragile feelings, a very sensitive guy, and you have to be careful not to offend people that have spent that much time in prison, cause they can be dangerous!! Happy caching to all,,,and no offense meant to anyone
    geeze calm down carney, i've been insulted by much better people than you...

trust me no offense was taken, although there were feelings of jealosy, last time i tried to jump in a vat of guinness i found that they installed emergency drain valves to immediately drain the tanks, apparently my family has a history of trying to end things that way...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Had to eat corned beef and fin & haddie growing up. Glad I don't have to now. Think I'll go with just a couple of Kilkenny's.

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    You having homemade cornbeef and guiness on St Patties'day? I have a local butcher brining me up some beef. To hell with the diet!

Can't go wrong with a couple of Millinocket boys, can ya?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave and Gail View Post
    Sure hope I did'nt offend anyone,,,If I did I sincerely apologize and I promise it will never happen again. Wait a minute ,,,,,,I offended myself!!! Now I'm mad Oh Boy,,wait till I get ahold of myself, why I'll,,,wait ,,,maybe I'll get a lawyer and sue!! Anyone know a good lawyer??? Would a retired lawyer be cheaper??? Can they still sue people now that they are not practicing and are now just plain old normal people???LOL Sorry Dubord,,,Any way,,,those that know me realize that I love to joke around ,,and would never mean to really offend anyone that does not deserve it. Really hope I did'nt offend Hiram, because I know him, and he has very fragile feelings, a very sensitive guy, and you have to be careful not to offend people that have spent that much time in prison, cause they can be dangerous!! Happy caching to all,,,and no offense meant to anyone

Quote Originally Posted by pm28570 View Post
    Can't go wrong with a couple of Millinocket boys, can ya?
    well, ya can go pretty wrong with just one, get two together and the state police have to be involved...

Had to eat corned beef and fin & haddie growing up. Glad I don't have to now. Think I'll go with just a couple of Kilkenny's.
    heh, no matter how many times i have corned beef, it never gets old

And if we bring in Dave1976?

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    well, ya can go pretty wrong with just one, get two together and the state police have to be involved...

And if we bring in Dave1976?
    he's from old town, if he gets involved you'll just need the state correctional officers nearby, they're nothin to worry about, just need to know somebody with a net and a whoopie pie...