vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wwwwww5

Default W W W W W W 5

So who from the Bangor area is planning to make the Winslow event this year? Kathie and I are going to be there. I haven't missed one yet.
    Happy Trails!

I've got it in the queue of things for this weekend, but won't really know until Friday evening/early Saturday morning due to family obligations. That said, my intention is to be there.

We have a conflict with the Norway fishing derby. Last year our friend's daughter won a derby prize when she caught a 6 lb salmon in front of our camp. Saturday looks like the better weather day of the weekend so we'll be out fishin' (and probably shovelling the camp roof in between) We also need to do some maintenance on "Big Penn" while we are there.

Hate to miss this one as it is always a great time (and the whoopie pies....ohhhh the whoopie pies!)
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

Default Wwwwww

The fins and suited pair will be there. We all originate from the Bangor area, does that count? (go Hampden Academy!) I have hidden 5 caches in the Oakland / Waterville area that are set to go active Saturday morning. Nothing special, but I thought people might enjoy a few new caches. Happy Hunting!
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

We'll be there....

Quote Originally Posted by fins2right View Post
    The fins and suited pair will be there. We all originate from the Bangor area, does that count? (go Hampden Academy!) I have hidden 5 caches in the Oakland / Waterville area that are set to go active Saturday morning. Nothing special, but I thought people might enjoy a few new caches. Happy Hunting!
    I live 15 miles south of Winslow.....This "people" will enjoy new caches in the area. Shotgun and I will be there!

Working Sure will miss seeing everyong and also the great food! Hope everyone has a great time!

Me too. Doing a paranormal seminar at the Bangor library today.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Default Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....

Thanks to Bruce for another fine and well-attended event and thanks to those that put out those easy caches for those of us with "temporary caching limits."
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Sheesh! Everyone seems to have had fun. By my count, we had 58 cachers at the event.

I do want to apologize for the way I handled one thing...

I gave away an old-but-still-useful copy of Delorme's Street Atlas USA software. I asked "Who wants it??" and gave it to the person whose hand I saw first. I thought about this later, but feel I should have had it available to all who had their numbers drawn for a door prize - the first number drawn the option of taking the software or not, and then the second, and so on. This bugs me. Sorry about that. I learn something every year! LOL!

Oh and make sure you pick up your geocoins/TB's if they did not go with someone else. I grabbed all the TB's that were left, but there were a LOT of geocoins listed that I never saw. PICK THEM UP! (Thanks...)