vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How many micros are there in Maine?

Default Micros

And as a cacher that is still a "newbie" I like them all and I go after them all. While the most memorable have been the ones you hike to with a great view at the end, every single cache, nanos, mircros, simple, hard... they all make Dianne and I smile and that's enough for us. There's not a cache out there that I'm too proud to go after. Should I ever feel I'm "too good" to do a type of cache that another has placed, I'll stop playing!
    Last edited by dubord207; 02-24-2009 at 09:18 PM. Reason: spwlling
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    And as a cacher that is still a "newbie" I like them all and I go after them all. While the most memorable have been the ones you hike to with a great view at the end, every single cache, nanos, mircros, simple, hard... they all make Dianne and I smile and that's enough for us. There's not a cache out there that I'm too proud to go after. Should I ever feel I'm "too good" to do a type of cache that another has placed, I'll stop playing!

At first, I was actually intimidated by micros, thinking that they were so hard I could not find them. They are now my winter priority. I find that micros are usually winter friendly, and I have seen a few recently that have blown me away with thier creativity. My kids love regular caches, and I cannot wait to find/hide a few "The Tell-Tale Heart" is by far my favorite cache, but I still get a rise out of micros. They are part of my game.
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

Newbie? At 1709? You're a Gob-ler in training!

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post

Have to agree on this one. While micros/nanos don't top my list of preferences, the most challenging have been micros/nanos. And, they help get thru the winter until warmer and drier hiking season arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by fins2right View Post
    At first, I was actually intimidated by micros, thinking that they were so hard I could not find them. They are now my winter priority. I find that micros are usually winter friendly, and I have seen a few recently that have blown me away with thier creativity. My kids love regular caches, and I cannot wait to find/hide a few "The Tell-Tale Heart" is by far my favorite cache, but I still get a rise out of micros. They are part of my game.