vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OK, who's being funny?

Thumbs up OK, who's being funny?

I went to the mail box today and found a package. No return address or any indication of who sent it. I have a feeling it was one of you guys though.

I opens the package and out drops 6 of the biggest bison tubes I have ever seen in multiple colors. These things are as big as water proof match containers. They are the funniest and greatest things I have seen.

Now I can't say that I hate bison tubes, but I still really hate nanos. I really hate them a lot! I really do.

To whoever sent them, thank you, very funny. I will put them to good use. I have been stocking up on containers and we are planning on putting a van full out this year. Most will be series caches.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    Now I can't say that I hate bison tubes, but I still really hate nanos. I really hate them a lot! I really do.
    Sheesh! My kind of guy! Too bad you didn't make it to the event today, I'd have bought you a Pepsi! LOL!

I guess I don't really hate any particular kind of cache. In my opinion, they all serve some kind of purpose and a different type of challenge.
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

Quote Originally Posted by Team V3 View Post
    I guess I don't really hate any particular kind of cache. In my opinion, they all serve some kind of purpose and a different type of challenge.
    Amen my friend! Amen - ! You are so right in stating this. For those of us fortunate enough to be able to trek even 0.1m to an easy 1.5/1.5 cache - we should all be thankful. But for those that a 1/1 is what they seek or a 1.5/1.5 is doable without a trek - let there be someone out there who is willing to put out the hide.

If you don't wish to do them - don't! Just know there are there for the handicachers who love the hunt but can't take the treks some can.......room for all.

Choose what you seek and don't complain when others do a hide for those who may not be as physically fortunate to be able to search and/or seek as you search and seek. Cache on - cache happy!

I tend not to place nanos because the little logs need to be replaced much more often, especially when some yahoo takes up half the space leaving a note about how hard it was to find. I don't mind nanos, especially during winter months like now, because virtually all of them are winter-friendly and for that I am appreciative. However, should anyone place a nano out it the middle of the woods somewhere, like in the knot of a tree, you'll hear me screaming.

Quote Originally Posted by EMSDanel View Post
    However, should anyone place a nano out it the middle of the woods somewhere, like in the knot of a tree, you'll hear me screaming.
    Hmmm... Something to think about.
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.

I tend not to place nanos because the little logs need to be replaced much more often, especially when some yahoo takes up half the space leaving a note about how hard it was to find. I don't mind nanos, especially during winter months like now, because virtually all of them are winter-friendly and for that I am appreciative. However, should anyone place a nano out it the middle of the woods somewhere, like in the knot of a tree, you'll hear me screaming.
    Perhaps a camo'd nano in the knot of a tree and one of those game camera's close by. We would get to post the picture of EMS's yelling
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

A game camera.....I can just see the game wardens and regional biologists trying to figure out what kind of species that was. Perhaps new evidence that Bigfoot does exist!

A game camera.....I can just see the game wardens and regional biologists trying to figure out what kind of species that was. Perhaps new evidence that Bigfoot does exist!
    Hey Hiram . . . isn't this your cue to bring up a certain grainy photo that you are so very fond of showing?

P.S. You missed a good day of killing Polar Bears . . . if you're still interested we may be going out again this weekend depending on the weather and my brother-in-law's schedule . . . let me know if you want to go kill some polar bears with us and save the baby seals.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Baby seals?....So, baby seal walks into a club...ba dump bum...
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry