vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OK, who's being funny?

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Hey Hiram . . . isn't this your cue to bring up a certain grainy photo that you are so very fond of showing?

P.S. You missed a good day of killing Polar Bears . . . if you're still interested we may be going out again this weekend depending on the weather and my brother-in-law's schedule . . . let me know if you want to go kill some polar bears with us and save the baby seals.

Ya know you're right, I haven't posted a picture of bigfoot in a while, I'll have to try and get out sometime this week to see if i can get anymore footage...

I may have a way to get down there, I'll have more details later in the week, I'm pretty eager to make those polar bears suffer so I'll keep ya updated.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    Ya know you're right, I haven't posted a picture of bigfoot in a while, I'll have to try and get out sometime this week to see if i can get anymore footage...

I may have a way to get down there, I'll have more details later in the week, I'm pretty eager to make those polar bears suffer so I'll keep ya updated.
    Let me guess . . . a) you're planning on getting south by hitch hiking with truck drivers, b) you're planning on getting south by riding your ATV down I-95, c) you're planning on getting south by shooting yourself out of a giant potato gun or d) you've figured out some way to convince Steph that snowmobiling isn't part of the Axis of Evil and she will let you borrow the car . . . or maybe it's e) you've bribed Steph with Amish cheese in return for her dropping you off at my place.

Keep me informed of your plans and I'll keep you informed of mine . . . rain is predicted for Thursday/Friday, but hopefully we'll still have enough snow for the killing this weekend. I should know more about the weekend plans by Thursday.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."