vb:literal>

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Third Annual Winter Campout.

Hmm.

With this storm coming in the question is. To snowmobile or to winter camp. This is going to be a tough choice for me. O man the decision is going to tough.
    Blazing Troll

You can snowmobile right up to your hammock! If you need someone to haul your gear in, let me know.
    The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.

What I meant was going sledding with my sledding buddies or going to the camp out.

I am debating on hauling my sled up to the camp out on Friday afternoon and setting up camp. Then on Saturday morning jumping on my snowmobile and heading to Greenville for lunch and back to the camp out. I figure that everyone should be showing up after lunch on Saturday sometime.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker View Post
    Rick, if you do come up Friday afternoon some of us should be around the campsite.
    From what has been posted so far Brad and Tat and you will be up there Friday around 5 pm. So if I don't have to work I will try and be there around dinner time.

Oh yeah, I just realized I need to being some food with me, dah. I better look into getting some of that.
    Blazing Troll

Default More on Friday

Jon and I are hoping to be there Friday night. He may have to make up today's cancelled work-night on Friday night.

We'll never go hungry! I just got the OK to leave at noon on Friday!!
    The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.

If I come I will be coming up on Friday and spend the night Friday but I am not sure about Saturday night but most likely not.
    Blazing Troll

Default Camping update:

The fire pit is mostly ready...remember this year we don't have those nice benches we've had in years past, so bring something to sit on, or plan on standing.

KK your throne is also ready....actually have a little house this year. You'll miss the old blue tarp outhouse of years past.

The sun was pouring down on the site this afternoon, so as long as we have sun, we'll have heat. The long range forecast sounds like warm weather for the event.

I plan on putting out a poker run similar to what we did last year.

I'll have "Relay for Life" path tags available for sale...$5.00 each with all the money going to our Relay for life event in Ellsworth in June.

The snowsled trails are looking good if anyone wants to ski...I've been skiing them now on and off all winter and they have been great. Seeya there, Vic

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker View Post
    KK your throne is also ready....actually have a little house this year. You'll miss the old blue tarp outhouse of years past.
    Every man is dishonest who lives upon the labor of others, no matter if he occupies a throne. - Robert Green Ingersoll

So, did you build this "Throne" and does it make me dishonest?