vb:literal>

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Third Annual Winter Campout.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaching Karen View Post
    Every man is dishonest who lives upon the labor of others, no matter if he occupies a throne. - Robert Green Ingersoll

So, did you build this "Throne" and does it make me dishonest?
    Last time I checked... You weren't a man Karen...
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    Last time I checked... You weren't a man Karen...
    Didn't realize you had ever checked....

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker View Post
    Didn't realize you had ever checked....
    Vic, That's one of those things I pay attention too. It's all in the details man.
    Happy Trails!

Oooohhhhh this is rich. So, Brad...you checked? I know how we do that in the EMS world.......but,...... Karen, I'm defending your honor here

Yesterday my trusty sidekick Lacy and I put out a poker run like last years. Half of it is on a snowsled trail and the the other half is on a snowshoe trail we broke out yesterday. The snowshoeing right now is the best of the winter so far, even though there is three feet of snow, we were able to stay right on top. I added the five placements of the poker run as additional waypoints and hope I did that right so they will load into your GPS's as child waypoints.

Default Latest update

The firewood is all pile in a neat pile not far from the fire pit, dry cedar thanks to CMP, and lots of dry hardwood thanks to the Wetstone Mayor and Lacy who generously donated from their wood piles.

New caches have been placed for your caching pleasure thanks to Lacy and Chercacher.

Maniacs weather Gods are also suppose to bless us with a great day on Saturday...high in the 40's.

Come to Abbot on Saturday and do some snowshoeing, x-country skiing, cooking on the wood fire, or just shooting the bull with a great group of fellow cachers.

Looking forward to seeing lots of you there.

Ah, and I will be greeting happy people getting their tax returns done.......but you all, have a great time. I will be thinking of you all.

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Ah, and I will be greeting happy people getting their tax returns done.......but you all, have a great time. I will be thinking of you all.
    Tax returns, you had to bring that up. O' how I am dreading doing mine.
    Blazing Troll

Vic . . . remind me . . . what ITS or local sled trail will this be located near . . . and will there be signs on the trail this year? I'm giving some serious thought to seeing if my riding partners want to swing up that way.

Shoot me an e-mail at work.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

I am packed and ready. I just got off a work shift and spent the last two hours getting things together to the trip. I sure hope I am not forgetting anything. Now I am off to lay down to get about three or four hours sleep before I head up.

Jake, check your PM box. I am going to trailer my sled to the camping area. Stop there before you head to Greenville tomorrow and I will ride to Greenville with you if I have not already left. If we have cell phone service there then I will be able to get my emails. I will also have my laptop so I will be able to log into the internet and check my PM's.
    Blazing Troll