vb:literal>

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Eustis Event 2009

Gonna try and tell me Nick backs you up on tambourine?

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    So do I load the Yamaha Electric 88 and an amp too?
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Sheesh! Anything from Maine! (I haven't tried "Upta Camp" beer yet...
    Can't buy it here....http://www.bmarley.com/product_detail.php?pid=77
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by tat View Post
    Tread Lightly had Bob Marley
    Reggae or the Maine comedian . . . in either case I somehow missed out on hearing that . . . must have been when I was away for the day.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Reggae or the Maine comedian . . . in either case I somehow missed out on hearing that . . . must have been when I was away for the day.

Well, ok, he was really upta Brownville on Friday night, but I'm sure he would have come to TL2009 if we'd invited him.
    The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelcache View Post
    Rockband!? .......oh no....I told the kids we're leaving the Playstation at home.

I was thinking of my Apache spirit flute.....serenade the Loons now that their nesting is done for the season.

I like spirit flutes and the loons do too! Quiet hours at the campground start at 10:00 PM. But the loons always like it quiet...
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

Default Who is planning what?

Jon and I will be getting to Eustis around 2:00 on Saturday. Are there any group things going on? I probably won't be able to mountain bike on Saturday afternoon (sore legs from a Friday road race and Saturday tri), but Jon is a good biker. Is anything planned? If there is a group planning on mountain biking on Saturday afternoon, Jon is a strong biker.

We are considering going to NH this weekend and possibly stopping by Eustis on the way by. Is there a time of day when people will most likely be around? I can't tell from the event page if there is any structured festivities besides breakfast and dinner when people will be gathered....
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

I don't know if there are many mtn bikers, but I'll have mine and my legs should be recovered by then. I'd love to go back to get the Flagstaff hut caches I dnf'd last winter.
    The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.

Does anyone know if there is internet/wi-fi available anywhere that we could use if we needed to?

Quote Originally Posted by eebee View Post
    Does anyone know if there is internet/wi-fi available anywhere that we could use if we needed to?
    I think think library has wifi. The camp ground has it if you sit right by the office.