vb:literal>

Thread: Old Town Canoe - 2009 Spring Sale

Hybrid View

Default Old Town Canoe - 2009 Spring Sale

FYI for those who are thinking kayak or canoe caches or an upgrade this year........The dates for this sale have been announced if anyone is interested. Indoors - Rain or Shine or Snow Friday 3/20, 7A to 6P; Saturday 3/21, 9A to 6P; and Sunday, 10A to 3P. 125 Gilman Falls, Avenue, Old Town. For information they posted the phone number of 207-817-8697

I just emailed old town to double check that I had missed it and here's the reply I got from the CSR

Thank you for the email. We are having our big “Spring Sale” and it’s coming right up. The sale will offer great deals up to 30% off on factory second canoes and kayaks. The Spring Sale dates are:

April 24th, 25th, and 26th.

Friday April 24th 7AM – 6PM
    Saturday April 25th 9AM - 6PM
    Sunday April 26th 10AM – 3PM

*Location will be at the Factory, located at 35 Middle St. Old Town, ME. 04468

For more information on pricing, model availability, and directions, you can call 207-827-5513 ext. 1161

Quote Originally Posted by daddydaughterday View Post
    I just emailed old town to double check that I had missed it and here's the reply I got from the CSR
    They probably rescheduled - when I posted it, I took it from the Penobscot Times - thanks for the update!

d’76 Guest

They did have a sale in March. Stef and I took a walk over. She is in the market for a kayak and they didnt have much there then. That was the first sale they ever run in March and that one was at the store up on Gilman falls. THey are having the big sale that they always have April 24 25 26 as they usually do. That sale will be in the same spot it always is at the factory. Yes they do have paddles and they also have al the accessiories that you need. Including roof racks.

Default Fyi

Eastern Mountain Sports is having a sale April 17-19 that is 20% off everytihing in the store (including kayaks). We are headed to Portsmouth in tax-free New Hampshire to (hopefully) get our new kayaks. We like the looks of the Pungo 120.
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

I hope they have paddles. I need a paddle for my inflatable.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

FYI - kayak shoppers - Ocean State Job Lots in Bangor also has some kind of a kayak for under $700. It was shrink wrapped and had foam around it - in front of the check outs. I paddle them - don't know much about them.

If you are in the market - might be worth a look - don't remember the make. OSJL is in the Airport Mall shopping center on Union Street across from the access to BIA.